Sign in to follow this  
Guest rgriffin_ny

LiveWire Airlines Over 700 Pilots

Guest rgriffin_ny

Livewire Airlines, established in 2000, continues to grow, and is now welcoming pilots looking for a purpose.We offer some amazing benefits that other VAs just can't compete with::) 4 seperate divisions, spanning the globe:) dozens of aircraft and routes, from short hops to long hauls:) a complete pilot experience including flight pay, promotions, and careers:) employment above that of pilot, including hub management, flight development, and aircraft painters:) a forum community unrivaled in the VA universe:) a dedicated LiveATC system in addition to VATSIM, where rookie pilots can get their feet wet:) you get virtual $$ for flying, so you might as well invest it, including Livewire stocks and even purchaseable shares of individual aircraft.It's free, it's fun, and it offers a purpose to flying FS like no other. Livewire Airlines. Take your free tour today: www.flightbase2000.com (Click on preview and follow the instructions!)Clear skies to all.BobbyG LA3042PS: If you do sign up, let me know when you get there, and we'll make sure you get hooked up with one of our many Orientation Officers!

Guest j-mo

>(Click on preview and follow the>instructions!)Well, I clicked on the Preview button, and received a prompt for Username and Password. I'm using Mozilla Firefox. Any thoughts?

Guest Binkles

.. as a guest before signing up for an account. Just sign-in with the username: "Guest" and the password: "sammy" for a free preview of the Livewire Virtual Airlines web site.So I'm guessingUser: GuestPass: sammyGood airline, I haven't flown with them for a while thought, but I've remained with them for 3 years now.

Guest j-mo

Sheesh... *:-* Ahm gunna havta see jus whut zactly wuz in mah coffee this mornin'. *:-* Whutever twuz seems tuuv uhfected thuh language processin' areuz uv mah brane!

Guest Binkles

I've given up counting the amount of times I've screwed up :)

Guest jonnie23

Hmm, Have to ask. Is that really the airline ya wanna join? They hang their dirty washing over their with so much bickering.

Guest Binkles

Umm, yup, been with them for over 4 years, don't really get a lot of flying, but still find it one of the most active VA forums there is on the web.(Note the most active, otherwise someone will say but VA XYZ is better)Not sure why you brought the topic up, as it's been Sept since this was last added to.

Guest Tony B

Certainly lively forums :) Some serious S**t goin' on over there, man. :)