Sign in to follow this  
Guest ebaker

Northern Pacific Airways

Guest ebaker

Northern Pacific Airways is in the begining stages of developement. Our main Hub is based in Seattle , Washington, with other hubs based in Anchorage, Alaska Honalulu, Hiawaii Sanfrancisco, California Denver, Colorado Our fleet will start with Saab 340 737-800 757-200 Airbus 320 747-400 We are looking for people to fill our staff posistions. We are also looking for a painter that can paint and design our fleet. If you are interested please reply to info at onlinenetsolutions.netEddie

Guest Blackhawk144

Hello,I'm the CEO of a Virtual Airline already titled Northern Pacific Airways. I posted a thread searching for an aircraft painter. I can search it up if you wish. But I ask that you please change your name, as it took me a while to think of a really good name. This has been the name of my Virtual Airline for 4 years, and in the past two years it has really developed. I will even help you find a new name, if you wish. If you want, you can contact me at: shortstuff_144@hotmail.comAnthony

Guest airfresno

Tony, I actually had a Northern Pacific Airlines back in 1999, I stole the name from the railroad. :XI "sold" the airline sometime in late 1999, like most VA's it closed within a month or so. I wouldn't be too concerned with more than one NorPAC Air, look at how many virtual real world airlines there are. people are drawn to an original concept airline for how it appeals to them, not by the name. Unless you have it trademarked (as opposed to copyrighted), there's not too much you can do unfortunately.