Sign in to follow this  

charts???

hiwhere can i find either a program or charts that give you world maps with vor's and ndb's,so i can fly using them instead of the fs2002 gpsi'm sure in fs98 or one of them the maual had maps printed in them so you could navigate around the different areas. thanks for help steve

You don't need any charts to navigate using VOR's or NDB's. If you use the FS2002 flight planner you can select to use VOR/NDB or by high and low altitude airways. Once you finish your flight plan the Navigation Log will show you the VOR/NDB's as well as the frequency and course. If you want to fly DP's or STAR's then you will need charts. You can get them from Jeppesen but you have to pay, and I'm not sure if just anyone can buy them. Jeppsesen also has sectional charts which I think is what you are referring to now that I read your poost again. Also there is a software program by Jeppesen that has all the charts on CD for use in FS2002, but I can't remeber the name right now.Paul Felz

I got mine from the simworks. All brand new Aerad sets.www.thesimworks.co.ukGeorge

hi allthanks a lotgoing to have a look at all your suggestions best wishes steve