Sign in to follow this  
Guest cornclose

Tishma tracked down...

I recieved an interesting message from another AVSIM user last night, regarding his idea's (or rather proof) about Mr Tishma.After some research over the last 24 hours I now have conclusive proof of where Mr Tishma lives, works and more importantly who he works for. I have sent the information to Mr Allensworth...

Oh no....he's not blagged his way into Blair's office has he ! :-lol

Fortunately no - but that may be his next hiding place ....:-beerchug

Bad George - naughty boy - we don't want to be giving Mr Tishma's current location away at all do we ?? Not yet at least.... Nice offices though !!

Just trying to limit splash damage at Capability Green !!!

Guest Joshieca

I don;t want to sound like a newbie, but who is this person and has he done to make so many people out "looking" for him?

I was never doing it from the perspective of "tracking him down" my interest was sparked by Tom's post (still anchored at the top) and a message I received in my inbox which suggested that Peter Tishma was in fact Ariane.Other than that only previous knowledge (other than hearsay) was the fact that Mr Tishma's recently attempted to patent the concept of Simulation Software. There again BT attempted to establish ownership of the concept of hyperlinks recently and extract payment for their use !!! (Strange but true)....I am sure that others will have more to say on the matter.