Sign in to follow this  

post for Rich

Guest chezz

Tom or whoever at AVSIM,Is it possible for you to make a soft or hard copy of the replies to Rich farewell post to be given to Tara and her daughter. I think when they read and re-read those replies somehow they can draw streght from it. Just a thought.Thankschris salviejorpll

Chris, the thread will remain in the forum and I am going to print what is there so far and get that to Rich and his family.

Hi,I cannot find the topic RICH anymore. I may be looking wrong but it's rather hard to find the replies.How is Rich? I keep wondering how he is doing every day. It is just unbelieveble that he will not ever reply. Can anyone tell me how he is today?Roeland Ludoph

Roeland, the last word we had received about Rich is achored at the top of the forum in the post "An email from Rich" and his last post he made to the forum is still in there anchored right below that top one. There are some 450+ replies, so it might not even come up for you if you have a slow connection. It has been locked so there will be no more replies and we don't risk losing it to corruption for it being so large.