Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

How do i get rid of those horrible clouds?

Guest rlefebvr

Don't see it in your pictures, but do you have your framerate counter on while looking at those. Turn it off if you do and you should see better results.RonCVA1701

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Nope Ron!No FR counter from months, better to fly than tweaking.Maybe should be Fs Sky World 2002 the culprit? Do not really know...just frustrated!Thanks a lotLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Bob,forgotten to mention that weather during my flights is FSMeteo generated; i will try your suggestion but, don't you think that once clouds wiped out, and FSMeteo regenerate same clouds layers result will be the same?FSMeteo bug? FS2002 bug? Chris clouds bug? I'm a bit confused... I'm the only one with this trouble?Thank you Luigi ;-)

Hi, For the millions time, FS2K2 stretch the cloud when they are high in feet,Msfs problems same as default problems. We should solve the Msfs anomalies by our FSW Metar..Msfs2k2 default Problems:Up side down black grey clouds effectRandom stretch clouds by the engine (some random clouds appears flat from the original clouds created)Horizon visibilityCutting high level clouds at the edge.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest etanin

I have seen the same problem, I use FSmeteo and it seems to happen when I fly over water and when I am leaving Cancun. HummmmmThanks Chris :)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you Chris for posting here, and forgive.But i was not only talking about flat clouds (i'm used to see flat clouds all around during my flights); i'm not a programmer, what i see are several clouds that begin for example at 3000 ft. and end at FL200. You feel like flying through a clouds wall, and when FSMeteo generate some new clouds suddendly those look like clouds just wiped out. This thing continue until a weather change.Sorry but i'm misunderstood...Your clouds are awesome and i've been using all packages along with your Fs Sky World 2002.When do you plan to release your FSW Metar?Thanks a lotLuigi ;-)

Hi Bob,What a great answer...:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol ...it really is the best way to get rid of those clouds :-lol This Hobby Just Keeps Gettung Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert:-lol

Vl3MQY.png