Sign in to follow this  

Heads Up - Eurowings Professional

Guest gasebah

Hi,for all of you who were waiting for this, it has been released today. The pre ordered stuff was shipped today.Alex

Guest Mike94

I got my copy yesterday!4 printed books are included in the package! One for general information and for the included airport and their Jeppesen maps, one for the FMC (which is the original FMC of Flight1/Dreamfleet), and 2 for the included aircrafts (A319, ATR42/72, BAe146).I just installed the software yesterday and made a quick check. The package looks fantastic! Maybe someone checked it out more as i did yet...Looks very, very promising!Cheers,Michael

Hello all,I do not post often in here.. but I was wondering about this package. The screenshots looks terrific. Can anyone tell us how much "systems" are simulated ? For example, what us included with the airbus ? pneumatics ? electrical , etc... Regardless , seems like a very good deal.. nice airplanes/panels and airports !Thank you in advanceBruno.

No offense but IMO all it looks like is the IADG Airbus, IADG RJ, and that one guys(can't remember his name, sorry) ATR put together with a few other things and sold.I think I'll pass.Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

i aint buying it, but it looks good,i am eagarly awaiting PIC A320:9

>No offense but IMO all it looks like is the IADG Airbus, >IADG RJ, and that one guys(can't remember his name, sorry) >ATR put together with a few other things and sold. >Not sure what you are talking about but their 2D panels clearly are the best I have seen for a long time - with very unique hand-made texturing. They definitely don't look like some "other".If you can show me better looking panels - I am listening.http://www.ew-projekt.de/report-atr/03.jpghttp://www.fsfd.de/pictures/ATR_OVHD.jpgMichael J.

Im sure the panels are great, but look at all the aircraft models. They look exactly like the freeware models from IADG and the other gentleman who created the ATR.IMO freeware aircraft plus good panels doesn't equal a "great" package. But to each his own :)Shane

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

One things I care little when I buy a product like this - exterior looks. I happen to sit 99.99% inside the plane. ;-)Michael J.

how is the FMC on the A320 is it fully programmable?Michal?

>One things I care little when I buy a product like this - >exterior looks. I happen to sit 99.99% inside the plane. ;-) >>Michael J. I am the exact opposite. I do most flying from the outside and actually spend more time painting then flying, lol.The panels do look nice but being an exterior guy I would naturally have less interest in it :)Shane

Ark

I don't have the product - just recall what they said on their forum.Yes, there is a fully programmable FMC but it is the DreamFleet's 737 FMC which was adopted to work with all Eurowings aircraft (accounting for obvious perf. differences between all 3 types). If you expect Airbus-style FMC then, no, you won't get it. You can figure you are getting here 3 aircraft plus 6 airports for what other charge for a single airplane so no wonder some compromises were neeeded. For the money I think it is going to be a terrifc value considering absolutely real sounds, flight modelling and time they put into those panels.Michael J.