Sign in to follow this  
Guest MAX7

MaxFreight Denver - KDEN -

Guest MAX7

I am excited to announce the comeback of MaxFreight Virtual Airlines Denver Hub!. Effective January 27, 2008 I have taken our Denver location under my wings as Acting Hub Manager (AHM).We are in serious need of dedicated, professional pilots, preferably from the VATSIM community, which provides about 70% of our new recruits. The majority of our pilots have been with Max Freight Virtual for a very long time and enjoy the freedom of no set schedules, free choice of equipment and a perfect environment to enjoy a VA that is made by people for people.My goal is to grow the hub to 6-10 active pilots, before re-opening the position of Hub Manager to a dedicated person that values personal contact and care more than automation.We value our connection to VATSIM, and strive to be represented professionally by our pilots and staff, especially with ARTCC's who's people are the backbone of making good experiences and providing constant learning for our pilots while flying online.It would be my pleasure to talk to interested pilots and people that would be interested to join our group. Please feel free to browse our site, or contact me with any questions you may have.The hub's website will undergo some changes during the next few weeks but we are accepting applications. If you fly regularly, want to have some fun, would like to learn, or make your way into VA Management (successful recruiting & retention required) feel free to drop me a line.___________________Sincerely,Jason Baker (MAX7) AHMMax Freight Virtual AirlinesDenver Coloradowww.maxfreightva.com