Sign in to follow this  
golfbravo

DASH 7 IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Go get it folks! This has been Miltons labor of love since March. I KNOW you will like it.Don

RUN....RUN!!!!! GO GET THIS. This Bird is FANTASTIC.I dont get this enthusiastic about short hopper birds, butgo fast guys. This one is awesome. Not as complex as FrolovsDash 8. However it is a pure and simple thing of beauty. Gofly it from LSZH to Interlaken in Switzerland...awesome.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

"RUN....RUN!!!!! GO GET THIS. This Bird is FANTASTIC"Ok, I will, but WHERE????? It's not here, at least I couldn't find it here. Can ya post a link??

Guest wkzzo

Got it , don its fantastic. Thanks dash 7 team, time for that flight to Courchevel.

I just Downloaded it and WHat a Great aircraft ,really Exellent I had a quick fly in it just now and it was all going fine Untill I look at it from outside and I felt that terrible feeling come over me !I wonder what this is like to paint and before I know what is happening I am downloading the Paint Kit >>>DohTHank you all very much for making this Great Aircraft :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

There is another pack being made as we speak Anniette. This makes repainting SOOOO easy, it's not funny. All detail, lines, rivets, etc, remain intact. The shadowing remains perfect. It will take Johnny a few days to get it put together, but it IS the way to go. You can actually paint the entire fuselage in a matter of minutes with this. It's done in layers and all the layers except for the paint are in place. Just color it like a coloring book and get excellent results. My fuselage is finished and I am waiting for the new pieces to continue. She is shiney! :) When I get it finished, I'll send it to you.Don

Great DOn But I started already , I thought it may be fun to make the texture from this paint kit 1 Anyway it will be interesting to try it untill another is ready :)Love this dash and I think it is definatly one of my favorites along with Mike Stones and Paco's ATRSeeya soon :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

Thanks! Hope they'll upload it to Avsim because their server is currently overwhelmed...I cant get in or the server too busy tagshows up.Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Milton

Eric,I had no idea about this kind of response :-)AVSIM had offered to host the Dash 7 website but I really didn't think it would be necessary. Oooops!Please be patient and we'll see what we can do here.Milton

Heya Milton, congratulations on an outstanding dash 7!!! I am still figuring out the speed hold gauge, but so far, so good...I love the aircraft (and used to fly on Paradise Island Airlines quite a bit)...which brings me to Anniette. LOL I am running the serious risk of becoming a nag, but I'm so happy that you're taking a look at the paint kit! :) I'd love to see this bird in Paradise Island Airlines' old 1989/1990s colours... check out www.airliners.net or my previous post (somewhere back there) with photos! Cheers!George