Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

Thank you Team 7 for the Dash 7!!!

Guest PhilipManwaring

Comment #1 : this plane is absolutely fantastic! Love the panel, model, dynamics - everything. Thank you!Comment #2: Moth, I also had the crash when clicking "Fly Now!" It turned out to be a panel issue and re-installing all the guages from the distribution ZIP and overwriting the existing copies corrected the problem. Hope this helps,Philip.

Guest Milton

Hey Philip :-)Thanks for that tip! Hope that helps.Greatly appreciated.Milton

Thank you for a great aircraft. Your team has done a great job.Alan

I've seen people who bought games for the sole reason of creating and testing addons for them.To each his (or her of course) own. Anniette, please leave some liveries for the rest of us to do :-lolKeep up the good work

Guest Dominik Mann

Does anybody know about any AFCAD files for those French "altiports"? I cannot create any flightplans beginning there, because they do not have runway definitions in the same way regular airports do. Tried loading them into AFCAD myself, but when searching for these places via ICAO code AFCAD comes up blank.

Philip,Thanks for the heads-up. I overwrote all the gauges that needed overwriting (just 4 did), and it all works perfectly now! Good man!I tend never to overwrite gauges as normally other panels that need those particular gauges become effected - especially if the dates of the gauge update are different. Hopefully this won't be the case! I've done a back up in any case.Thanks to you too Milton for your thoughs and of course you and your team for the Dash!Happy Dash 7 flying everybody :-coolMothEGLL