Sign in to follow this  

real air SF260, THE best !

HI Chaps,Peter Sidoli may be making an announcement soon about the CJ1. We are currently assessing a few regional jets, but it won't be the ERJ - it will be something a little chunkier and probably with four engines.I'll leave you to guess!Rob

"how about that regional airliner could it be the ERJ SERIES"'fraid not Nathan. It'll be a more substantial aircraft.Rob

And you even made sure to set it way down by default. Like a tricky driver's license examiner who twists the rear view mirror before you get in!?

Guest Chris Wallace

BAe 146?Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

I was flying over BC @6000ft and enjoing the beautiful view of the mountains, when I noticed that from time to time all the info on NAV display(the one that shows distance to VOR/DME, TAS, and ETA) is just turning off. After about 15-40 seconds it would go back. Any ideas on why it might be?

HI Chris,Hope is all well with the baby!Mmm....you could be close, but we're still not quite decided.Best Regards,Rob

Guest Chris Wallace

Well "chunky" make me immediately think of the BAe146 (maybe "chunky" is being a bit charitable though! :-))Yup, the baby's doing great thanks...those past couple years of sleep deprivation training have come in handy! :-lolCheers...Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

You know Chris, I really miss that Nova Air Dash we half designed! I thought you did a great job on it. Shame it got consigned to the Fly "almost" list. I've got the pics still on my HD and it still looks great.All the best,Rob