Sign in to follow this  

real air SF260, THE best !

"And BTW----- this plane is intended for dual military training and does well for cross country flights more than specifically "stunt" use. "Well said Larry. We do try to emphasise that the SF260, while being fully aerobatic, is primarily a high performance cruiser with full IFR capability and we really hope that many pilots will use it for training. The added advantage of authentic spin performance makes the training complete since almost all nations require spin recovery as part of advanced training, as well as basic training.We're pretty confident the SF260 will match any other GA sim aircraft for cruise stability and IFR capability.Best Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

Guest BrianC

I definitely proved the stability to myself. I picked an AI aircraft (a 182) flying at 9400 ft across Lake Michigan. I slewed myself right near it, then took over manually. I managed to hold myself between 100 and 300 feet off their left wing at around 9350 feet for a good 15 minutes (at which point I got bored of that), keeping up with their occasional course corrections. The SF260 stays remarkably well trimmed for altitude.If you own the SF260, Try it yourself sometime. It's a great challenge, but very doable. While I can lock a heading and trim for an altitude in a real 172 and keep it dead on, I often find that to be difficult in MSFS.I am totally thrilled with this aircraft! I own 10 commercial aircraft, all but 2 GA, and this is my favorite.

Just wanted to check if there is no trim wheel on the panel. :) I looked all over the aircraft and still can't find it. There is no big problem with that, it's just that I can't tell if the trim is in neutral position or not when on the ground. :)

HI Ches,There is an instant pop-up trim gauge, which is shared by the fuel balance control. Press SHIFT 5 in any panel or even spot and tower view. Trim can be adjusted using the standard FS keys (1/7) or by assigning two joysick buttons (with halfway repeat enabled) to trim up and down.Best Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

Thank you Rob! :)It's right there - I must have been blind for a while. I could trim it before with my joystick, it's just that I had to use my feelings to do it - now I have a visual help, thanks again. :)

Guest NathanT24

::(: I had to send a MO to pay since I did not have a CC. Now I do not know where my MO is and no SF.260 I am getting depressed.

Guest Moghdad

I bought it last night. Amazing VC! The standard has just gone up. The flight model has a solid, stable feel with a powerful rudder. I haven't mastered the landings yet. Gotta' dig that orange paint job!

HI Nathan,As you know from our recent e-mails, your order is at the mercy of the US postal system, and as soon as Swreg receive it they will pass on confirmation to us. Until then we are entirely reliant upon SWREG and suggest you try to trace the order through the US post and through SWREG.Best Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

No thanks necessary: it's just the plain thruth.As to my signature, it's a palindrome (reads the same in both directions). It's also a (very) private wink to some (apparently none around). And it means, consumed by fire, we turn round and round in the night.

That's a very clever palindrome. Makes a change from "oxo" or "abba"!Rob

Where the heck to I get this plane??? Can't find anything here, can't find the web site either?

www.realairsimulations.com - I'm about to order one myself, I've heard enough good things and literaly no bad to be confident in purchasing it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

"What is the next aircraft? I can't wait!"Was to be a Citation, but we're currently evaluating a regional airliner.Cheers,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

Guest NathanT24

The SF.260 ROCKS now how about that regional airliner could it be the ERJ SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Why not the CJ1 ??? hopefully not a CRJ 100/200 or ERJ , they both have a horrible performance in real life.Maybe an Avro or an CRJ 700/900 ?Bernt Stolle Capt CRJ