Sign in to follow this  
FS Robert

who is addicted to flight sim?

this game is some type of drug to me, some months i go on without even considering it and playing it, then at my 'highs' i am on these forums and playing with fs2002,its quite bad cause i sit at work and spend too much time, i mean too much, sitting around reading the forums, and then day dreaming and eagarly awaiting to come home and tweak, play, download and what not, fs related stuff!:-zhelp

Hi checkpointcharlie,To be honest,we are all in the same boat. I have been doing this since FS 98 at a steady pace. That makes me a novice when it comes to this hobby. Lots of simmers have been around before the internet...Flight simming is not a drug, it is a way of life. The best thing is my wife stills calls me her husband. Now back to " tweak, play, download and what not, fs related stuff "! and if there is time... fly a bit!Checkpointcharlie, seems you are one of us now...This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Mate,I know exactly where you're coming from ! You're not alone ! Some of us are lucky enough to have wives who allow us to pursue our obsession. Mine does and never complains when I bury my head deep in forums and aeroplanes... Others, however, also deeply affected by this bug, don't enjoy this kind of support and my heart goes out to them... To be denied that 'fix' must be awful ! Do you agree ?AFOX :-wave

I Do Agree my friend... :-beerchugThis Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest gasebah

Maybe we should open an anonymous FSAddict (sounds like a new addon :-)) club. Count me in.Alex

Hello, my name is FS Robert and I am a FSAddict...This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Yup - confessed!!If you think FS is addicting by itself, try it on VATSIM! I actually find providing ATC to be even more adictive - come see us out west tomorrow for CalScream 6!! I'll be on ABQ_V_CTR for most of the day if you're planing on flying out of Phoenix or Tucson...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Oh what the hell... Everybody who knows me can see this anyway..." My name is AFOX.. No it isn't... Let's start again..."" Hello my name is IAN POLLARD and I'm a Flight Sim Addict..."...There... I've said it... Can I sit back down now ?AFOX... :-roll

I just got into FS this week and am already addicted! Doesn't take long. I'm still learning the in's and out's of just flying and I'm already wanting to learn about Vatsim and virtual airlines. I just placed an order for a yoke and rudder pedals too. Guess I qualify as one who is hooked as well. ;)KP

Hey Ken,Do yourself a favour and send it all back ! Take up Stamp Collecting or something... YOU'LL NEVER GET OUT OF THIS HOBBY !!AFOX :-spacecraft

Guilty! My wife says she is a flight sim widow. My neighbor came over yesterday to borrow some sugar and saw me flying and stayed for 3 hours. Now his wife is a flight sim widow too. This thing is worse than crack at grabbing you and holding on.Ken

In homage to the new FS ADDICT... We're now ready to receive your confessions...AFOX :-wink2

Guest flightpro08

I'm a FS Addict, and I'm only 14. :D I think is a disease that all ages can get. ;-) Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 40.41 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298