Sign in to follow this  

Dash 8 Reference Speed

Hi to everyone.Do you know where I can find reference speeds tables for the dash 8-300? I mean tables wich tell you V1, V2, VREF from the aircraft weight.Thank youM.B.

I don't have them offhand, unfortunately, but I believe the v speeds don't change a whole bunch with weight. Usually you rotate around 95 and lift off around 100 to 105. Normal climb is about 160. Approach is 140 down to 120, and cross the fence at about 95 to 100. These numbers should be pretty close for medium to heavy loads. At very light loads, you probably want to keep these numbers anyway just for a bit of extra leeway, but if the runway is really tight, then maybe go 5 kts lower all around. I'll see if I can find anything out on Monday (I work on Dash 8 equipment).Glenn

Thank you very much for your help. It will be great you you can find something.M.B.