Sign in to follow this  

V.A. Search

Hi, I have flown for a number of V.A's in the past and have taken a leave of absence for the last (6) months. I am looking for a GOOD VA that doesn't require a initial fight tests. I am using FS2002. Any comments?Thanks,

Check out MVA, nice presentation, good aircraft, friendly commiunity, online events, not very damanding, but if realism is your game, try airlines such as www.elationairways.co.uk or www.newworldva.tk

Hi,Looking for a friendly VA, everything from single props (Company Cessna 152) to the big stuff (747 and C17 Cargo) all in airline colours. Very friendly airline and not overly demanding, have your flights assigned to you or self assign yourself. Very friendly virtual bar for a place to chat to other pilots over a virtual beer. The emphasis is on haveing fun.Try;http://www.solentairvirtual.co.ukBest RegardsPeter

Hi,I would like to thank you for your input on finding a VA that is suitable for me. I have decided to join Eastern VA. I have always been a fan of Eastern Airlines. Check it out, you might it!http://www.eastern-va.comThanks again,

Though opinions differ over VAs and what they do, I think Livewire Airlines is an OK airline. They aren't too demanding, and have a large variety of planes (from C172s to B747s). However, some think it's a little hard to get around, and some of their aircraft are a bit...well...outdated. Have a look around there before deciding to register.www.livewireairlines.com

JBFS2k2 Oh! we meet agian, I see you took my opinion

Sservices dosent require a test, but there is an optional training session! check us out at www.freewebs.com/ssva