Sign in to follow this  

Avsim : pls set up a new "soap opera" forum

Guest gasebah

You are absolutely positively 100% right. That is exactly what I am gonna do. :-8 :-( :( :-lol ;) :-hah

In that case why don't you "spend your time watching your navel" and resist the temptation to start a thread about something that you claim to be disinterested in....... you can always avoid the threads by not opening them (or starting them for that matter) - not too complicated is it ??

No,no the title should be "The Young and Restless". The same story every week. How many times has this been replayed all ready? Always the same victim, just a different assailant each week. Same noble knights to the rescue. Go figure.Sounds like a bunch of high school girls and boys ready to fight over a "he said/she said" issue. Ego and feelings is all I haven seen here for the last several weeks on this topic. No one has made a dime and no one has lost a penny. So what is the big deal? Egos and feelings is all that I see. Yes, AVSIM, please make a new forum for this level of information exchange. It is rapidly changing the look and feel of this one. Do your job moderator (Aidi) and keep the topics and discussions where they belong.This forum can now be called ..."A general discussion forum for all things related to the MS Flight Simulator series." - including damaged egos and hurt feelings.Bob

LOL!Exactly, Gary. These have always been the funniest threads to me - better than joke threads when it comes down to it. Like there's not 12 billion other clickable threads to read at AVSIM, or 12 billion other forums on this system - no, the anti-whiner whiners magnetically gravitate to the very threads they say they can't stand... And then start another thread to moan about their unexplainable magnetic gravitation!:-lolLets see now... There are 25 clickable threads on each page, with 29 pages of 25 active threads to click. hmmm... Thats 725 active threads at any one time. Lets conservatively say there are five responses to each of those threads... Thats, conservatively, 3,625 conversations to respond to. In this ONE forum alone! (Wow, I never actually thought about that statistic before... Thanks AVSIM!)Yep - thank heaven this works out mathematically: I MUST keep disgusting myself (BTW, I like sticking my fingers down my throat and gagging every once in a while) over, and over, and over: Cause I don't have a choice!! Darn forum system.:-lolThank heaven comedy like this can happen at times in the midst of other more serious discussions. It makes life *so* much more interesting.Take care,Elrondhttp://members.rogers.com/eelvish/Boycott-RIAA.gif]"A musician without the RIAA, is like a fish without a bicycle."[/font://http://members.rogers.com/eelvish/B...cle."[/b][/font

Guest gasebah

Gary,I would. But I am weak. The human mind is weak. And sometimes it is fun. And my navel is even more boring. :-)Alex

If you find it all too much why not just ignore the thread?Or is that too simple an answer, or have you, like others, got a hidden agenda to keep the topic stirred up?Maybe we should ask Tom to create a few forums that are accessible only to those over 25.......mental age that is.

The young and the uselessSee my post above though. I will stop as long as you all stop "relecting" on the past few days or to all of blanks critiques. I had said my opinion on Sunday and Monday but by Wednesday somebody has to post again regarding the topic. All I want to see it people get the proper credit in freeware and people to ask permission. Thats all. Now you can go back to regularly scheduled programming.Jeff

Guest Dominique

you saw thru me and my hidden agenda didn't you :-lol ?Interesting question though. Why ? maybe because I like the place and because I care about it. You know when I walk on a nice path I like better not to see doggie do rather than avoiding them.