Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE STOP ALREADY ! ! !

These threads have gone on long enough! There are no moderators to watch here as total attention is at the AVSIM convention. Let's all stop this crazyness! If you feel compelled to write about this somemore, send it to my e-mail box and keep it off the forums. Let's move on and play with all these neat new toys we were just give and forget this. Enough is enough. Thanks all.Don

Guest Lionel Goh

I agree.Please stop this madness.You guys are adding more oil to the fire..

Thank GOD somebody stepped forward and said something!!!Thank you!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Yeah; please stop! This place is beginning to remind me of why I quit going to the bars some thirty years ago. Got sick of listening to a bunch of half drunk cowboys talking loud and spilling their beer with way to much alcohol and way to many hormones running thru their veins. I'd get in trouble for sitting over in the corner laughing at em'. Think I'm gonna change my signature line to:"haven't received a cease and desist order yet for my call sign; still waiting, still waiting"