Sign in to follow this  
Guest dek

Att'n Matthias Lieberecht - Avro RJ Panel

I'd very much like to offer up a big thanks to Matthias for the really outstanding Avro RJ panel he released recently (here and other locations). Unfortunately I haven't found an email address in his documentation, so it is difficult to write him directly. I'm hoping you (Matthias) see this post here, or someone who knows his address will pass this on, but THANKS Matthias - this is yet another outstanding project you've done! The documentation alone is worth a lot! Very much appreciated! All the best, and thanks,Glenn

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi Glenn,Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm very happy that you like the Panel. Well, because of several reasons it's my intention and not a mistake that I didn't include my Email Address in my newer Addons. But I'm recently read the postings here and if there is any problem with one of my Addons I always try to help (if I can) in the Forum.All the bestMatthias

Matthias, I'm also an enthusiastic user for your 146/RJ panel and I know that you intend to continue to add to it. I was wondering what you had planned for the next release, and where you might take the panel development eventually.Cheers,AndyEGTR

Hi Andy,Together with some other Flightsimmers I'm currently working on a BAe Panel Project. The goal is to release Freeware Panels for the Jetstream 31, 41, 61 (ATP) and HS-748 with real startup and shutdown procedures and complete inside views. This contents also the possibility to demage the Engines when making any mistake while starting. I couldn't tell you when they are finished yet but I hope before December. The Panels will be uploaded here at Avsim as soon as they are ready for use.Kind RegardsMatthias

Hi MatthiasGreat news about the projects, you intend to work on.All the Bae, and the Hs-748, to go with the great aircraft by rick Piper of recent times.Look forwardd to theseRegards Dave

Hi Matthias,I used your ARJ panel in 98 & FS2k and really enjoyed it but at one time you said you were stopping panel developement, pleased to see you will be continuing with it.Hope it all works out well for you and the team.

Excellent news! If you need any testers.... Cheers,Andy EGTR

Hi Matthias,Yes, I understand completely your desire to solve problems on the forum rather than giving out your email address :-). I'm glad you caught my post here, and I'm also VERY excited about your upcoming projects. Your work is nothing short of superb, Sir, and I thank you again for your time and efforts. I'll be watching for any new releases by you in the future (they'll come under the heading of "automatic downloads" :-) ). Take care,Glenn

Hi Glenn,Your posting makes me very proud :-)Enclose is a preview of the Jetstream 31 Main Panel. The Overhead, Pedestal and Radio parts are separate Bitmaps which could be opened by some switches inside the Main Panel. The J31 Panel will be the first Panel in the BAe line.Best RegardsMatthias