Sign in to follow this  

OBSERVER CAMERA REQUEST!

Hi to all FS2002 enthusiasts,I think FS2002 is a very nice product but I miss a lot an OBSERVER CAMERA.FlyII has an observer camera, X-Plane and other sims also...only FS2002 has not this natural way to see.The only way to see is from SPOT view, but I think it is not so nice to be linked to the plane always! Expecially when you drive the plane at ground.Is there somebody who can think to do it to update this very beautiful sim?I wrote several times without any reply to this site: http://www.anticyclone.beHere there is an other active camera for FS2002 "fly by view" I thank you very much if someone can help me to have this simply tool,but I hope you miss it also.A dear regard from ItalyGiorgio Gnesda

It's not the same as "fly by" view in FLY, but you can go to map view and drag the tower to any location or altitude that you want.L.Adamson

Guest Andrew

DownLoad this file active_camera_fs2002 from the Avsim library .This is what you are after.This is so cool. Andrew Simmons

Thank you for your kind answers.I think very strange for the most used sim that it has not a very common view option as an observer camera!Many thanks and regardsGiorgio Gnesda