Sign in to follow this  

NEW UTILLITY REALLY ROCKS !!!

Guest Edam

>So where do you get this utillity from ? From someone's imagination, Anniette. Hee hee.AFOX, apparently your post and mine were being typed at the same time.I'm glad that you understand.

I would be more than happy for this thread to be removed so noone else would waste their extremely valuable time reading it. But I can't do that unfortunately - It is a job for the forum moderators. I submit my final apology and if it's not good enough for certain members of the community as a whole then I'm sorry. I do not intend to commit Sepuku and will continue to add my comments and views (albeit with more restraint) to the myriad of interesting topics here present on this great forum.Thanks for listening AFOX :-roll

Guest Edam

>I would be more than happy for this thread to be removed so >noone else would waste their extremely valuable time reading >it.Thanks for the sarcasm. So much for your bogus "apology."I'm not going to waste any of my "extremely valuable time" explaining my viewpoint to you any further.>I submit my final apology and if it's not >good enough for certain members of the community as a whole >then I'm sorry.Is this one as valid as the first? Apparently, that one was essentially meaningless due to this sarcastic message of yours.>I do not intend to commit Sepuku and will >continue to add my comments and views (albeit with more >restraint) to the myriad of interesting topics here present >on this great forum. No one here has asked you to commit a "ritual suicide," or has indicated that you should not continue to add your comments or views. Are you being a tad oversensitive now? "I respect every opinion and listen to every viewpoint."Do you *really?* Right...except when it differs from yours.

Guest gasebah

Edam,can you pls tell me what is wrong with you? The guy tried to be funny and it did not work out. He made a mistake, which was no big deal in the first place. He made a decent approach to apologize.Pls take into account that English might not even be his native language. You also have no idea about his age whatsoever. This really tightens up here in a way that I cannot accept at all. This site is supposed to be fun. Sorry if not anybody is up to your high moral standards. Now could you please ease up a little. Some people here should really get themselves checked.Alex

Guest Twister

Hi Edam,I totally agree with you.I wish that inconsiderate and immature pranksters could think twice (if they're capable of doing so at all) before posting their stupid jokes which apparently amused no one (it did waste everybody's time searching for an imaginary add-on).On top of everything, they have the nerve of posting a bogus and sarcastic apology.Well, Mr. AFOX, you may keep posting your useless views and ideas on this forum - I for one won't be reading them.I've been had by you once - it won't happen again.I think that humour is a very welcomed thing on the forums, what you did wasn't humorous at all - you just laughed at our expense with a silly trick of yours.Twister

Guest gasebah

This is the most ridiculous discussion I have ever read here :-).What is it. Not enough sex? Some serious event in the childhood?Alex

My last response was just tacked onto the bottom of the thread and wasn't directed at you. My apology was genuine and still is. Judging by your response, you may want to consider your own 'sensitivity' for I can see now how easy is to fire some people up even when you had no intention of doing so. My heart really goes out to anybody who makes a mistake in this community even when they have apologised. Nobody's perfect, that includes you... I might have the jump on you however, because I can forgive and I'm proud of it. I can see that even two apologies, whether you believe they are sincere or not, still aren't good enough for you and you will look for the argument in anything I say from this moment on. For me, however, after reading your last response, the whole thing hasn't been such a waste of time after all. I have a much better understanding now of what can happen here when you screw up. I'd hate to be a developer who doesn't meet your exacting standards.AFOX.

Guest Edam

>can you pls tell me what is wrong with you?Sure. How much time do you have?>The guy tried to >be funny and it did not work out. He made a mistake, which >was no big deal in the first place.Yes, it was no big deal in YOUR opinion. Other's may differ.>He made a decent >approach to apologize.Pls take into account that English >might not even be his native language.I ALWAYS take that into account, but his apology was followed by another post that made it seem insincere to me. >You also have no idea >about his age whatsoever.Excuse me, but when did I mention, or imply, anything about "age?" >This really tightens up here in a >way that I cannot accept at all. This site is supposed to be >fun. Sorry if not anybody is up to your high moral >standards. Now could you please ease up a little. Some >people here should really get themselves checked. "Morals" now, too? I don't remember mentioning anything about morals, or that I have "high standards" either. Perhaps you're just trying to give your own spin to my postings, just to inflame? I gave my opinion of his "joke" which some seem to agree with. If you cannot accept that, so be it, but twisting what I have said, or intended, is not appreciated. And where do you get off making the following comments?"This is the most ridiculous discussion I have ever read here .What is it. Not enough sex? Some serious event in the childhood?"And you have the nerve suggesting that other people should be "checked?" Perhaps you should take your own advice. "High moral standards" indeed!AFOX,You're another one with the assumptions. Why are you bringing up developers? What has that got to do with the subject at hand?Bah! I'm done with the both of you. Neither of you have a clue.

There is an old folk tale about a fox and some cheese.. I was reminded of it ... I can't imagine this forum without this genre of banter, and although it seems useless, it provides us with a moment in which we can reflect on the spirit of nobility prevelent in modern humanity.Lets all take a moment ...:-)PeteEdited for mysterical reasons... !

that is all fine Pete but it does not help anyone find this missing utility does it ? :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest Edam

This one?A raven has a piece of cheese in her beak when a hungry fox passes by. He asks for a bite of the cheese, but the raven refuses. Then, slyly, he asks if she could sing for him instead because he tells her what a beautiful singing voice she has. Flattered, the raven croaks out a note, dropping the cheese. The fox snatches it up and runs off with it. Moral: Flattery will get you everywhere.

Thats the one..well.. we have the cheese, and the fox.. but who wants to be the raven...? maybe Anniette can be it :-) ...I will be the tree in which the raven is sitting, if thats ok with everyone.oh.. of course we must have a 747 flying overhead...:-)Pete

Hi Anniette.I believe this utility was last seen in Scotland on a rather misty morning.. Its reported that it was carrying a large purple fruit knife (which apparantly belongs to its grandmother) and singing obladee - obladah and.. oh!.. everything! :-)Pete... er... and thingy

wow...."Learn from your parents' mistake...use birth control."(I M A UCLA) BruinAddict *:-*DemetriousAsus A7V266 MBAthlon XP 1600+ (@ 1.53)512MB PC2100 DDRVisionTek Xtasy GeForce4 Ti 4400 (Detonator 29.42 WHQL)NEC MultiSync E1100+ 21"SoundBlaster Live! Platinum 5.1Cambridge DTT2500 Desk Top TheaterWestern Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Primary)Western Digital 7200RPM ATA/100 40G HD (Secondary)300W PSUWindows XP Professional (Both drives - Multiboot)DirectX 8.1("I am humorous and well versed in the subtleties of everything pertaining to nothing." - BA)