Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrianC

SIAI-Marchetti SF 260

If anyone has the SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 please email me at airband122_8@hotmail.com or add me to MSN messenger or AOL screen name Shane767400 I desperatly need to speak to you if you have this aircraft!!!!Shane

Hello Shane,How can I help you? Have you purchased the aircraft? Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

No I dont got it, i want to know what its handling and performance is like, looks really nice from what i've seen, I suspect its not as "Twitchy" as the MS Extra 300s?, I may buy it if I can get this information I wan't would like.Shane

.............. And Im running a farely slow computer so would its panel slow down framerates?...... Just trying to get information.Shane

Hello Shane,I have the superb SIAI Marchetti, but I do not understand how I could help by sending you a private e-mail. If you need help on how to fly the plane, just make a post on this forum and many people will be happy to help you. If you miss a specific file, just ask RealAir Simulation and they will help you out. If you are trying to get a pirate copy of the Marchetti, I can't help you, and I think nobody sould. If this is the case I only can recommend you to buy this plane: it's a beauty!JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Guest KenG

Bought this wonderful plane yesterday. After 2 hours of slips, stalls, spins, loops, hammerhead (that didn't look at all like hammerheads because I suck), and rolls, I am incredibly impressed. Both by the handling of the plane (not twitchy at all) and the performance. It flies realistically (what else would you expect from these guys) and does not have any impact on my system.For comparison (I dont' know your system specs), I have a PIII 800, 512 MB RAM, Geforce2 32 MB video card, and a fairly fast hard drive. I get maxed out framerates (locked at 18). Everything looks maginificent and performs the same.

Well Send Me a Private Email because I am not going to be home to keep up with the forums(Im gonna be at school), All I can say is you people dont know me and I am not into pirating software, But thank you anyways... I'm going to purchase this aircraft very soon, Thank you RealAir Sims that plane looks sweet and you guys that have it thanks for replying because I herd it was really aerobatic, and the spins are great too..!!!!Post some screenshots if you have a chanceShaneNo More Replys Please, I have Herd Enough Good Things About This, To make me buy it!!!! Thanks again RealAir Sims!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest BrianC

There are plenty of good screenshots at www.realairsimulations.com.Why don't you do a search for "260" in this forum? There have been a number of long threads all about the joy people have for this aircraft.Brian