Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Anniette and Dan Air

Guest Toni Rauch

I don't care if people are getting fed up reading about Anniette....Just take a look at her Dan Air London 727 paint job. It's stunning!!'Credit where credit's due' (and thanks of course).Toni.

Guest Edam

>I don't care if people are getting fed up reading about >Anniette.... Very few those.

Awwwwwwww how sweet :)I for example Never get up hearing all about her lolShe is Rebuilding her Website to make it more exiting ,she is Doing lots of picture painting ,she is looking to start a new aircraft paint ,she is Really enjoying to fly the new Dash 7 and Mike's Boeings and .........She is Getting LOTS of EMails From really Brillient people :)She got one from a person who father was a co pilot on the first flight of the Dan Air she paint and He was So pleased ,It made Her Realise that she have been Child like and Over Sensitive and a complete Sedative SO Now on getting that email She realised why she does what she does :)Thank you Toni and Edam and all the rest of you "great" People for all your suporting words latly She Knows it seemed a bad television show but needed to work it all out :)BIG KISS from her :) and The paints she do from now are going to be alot better and more care Alpha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Carefule there, your ego is showing.... :-lolMike Stone

Guest Scott Campbell

If one Anniette was nice, a schizophrenic Anniette is pure Magic! ;-)Keep up ALL those egos! Or as Freud said: "Sometimes a repaint is just a repaint, unless it's from the lovely Anniette, when it's orgasmic."Freud was ahead of his time. :-lol

Guest Edam

Hmm...I'm going to have to download more of her repaints.