Sign in to follow this  
Guest jscharpf

Does such a VA exist?

Guest jscharpf

I'm looking for a VA..That has repaints for at least some of the following:RFPB 747PSS A3XXFlight1 ATRPSS Dash8PMDG 1900CS727Aerosoft BAE146these are just some planes I have but rarely fly lol..Also looking for a VA that assigns flights, has personnel rather than robots.. a place where I can learn.Jeff

I would reccomend www.knightair.org to you but it seems to be suffering an extended breakdown period with no information as to whether it will ever be back?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest aamir

Hi Jeff,About assigned flights, please take a look at www.aavg.org. We do our work manually without any kind of automatic scripts.Stay safe,Aamir

Guest Justin Reed NA-RVP

Hello Jeff,Such an airline does exist! Visit Eastern Virtual Airlines at www.evair.comOur paints for payware are available from our pilots download center and from Fleet Management.Stop by any time, you're more than welcome!!

Guest egonholm

Hey Jeff.Well faroeJet VIRTUAL (URL: www.faroejet-va.byethost17.com), for wich i am the CEO has a repaint of BAe 146 Avro RJ100. It was painted to FS2002, but my pilot tells me, it is working allrigth in FS2004.I do not use any automation procedures at all, and all conversation is man to man hand-written emails. We just opened on the 5th of july.One pilot has arrived, at we became from day one heavily engaged in conversations on panels and how to fly The North Atlantic. Right now i am preparing a personal charterflight setup just for him.Have a look at the site, escpecially the "About us" and "Recruitment" pages.Greetings Egon Holm