Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

AI duplicate aircraft driving me nuts!

Guest sunstriker

HiCan someone help me plsI have a 7 overlay at EGLL but what do I need to check to stop 2 ai going to same gate? Which txt causes this the AFCAD file or flightplanNo aircraft or flightplans are duplicated and the egllaircraft.bgl is moved to remove static a/cThx Sun

Have checked to see if you have any baby planes flying around now?

When you make overlays, no two overlays should have the same gates. Each overlay should only contain gates that don't exist in the other overlays. Only that way can you prevent two aircraft showing up at the same gate. BTW, judging by the screenshot, it seems to me you still have some old AFCAD file active there which doesn't even correspond properly to the scenery. Some of those aircraft are parked too far from the gates. MK

Guest sunstriker

HiWell Misha thats a point I wanted to clarify. If I rest the .bgl file, then add afcad for 1GLL, 2ALL, 2BLL etc I get very few active gates , I then use Afcad for EGLL and bingo all gates populated but with the extra dupes; so you are right SO what should the staus of "EGLL" be?Sun