Sign in to follow this  

AVSIM Store Encryption?

Hi...I'd like to buy the MAAM B-25 however, the purchase URL is not encrypted. Any chance of encryption in the future?Thanks

Guest Satchmo

Yeah same here!I'm in the UK and would really like to purchase the B-25, but there's no-way I'm passing my credit-card info across an insecure link.I'm amazed that anyone would. :-bangIt you guys cannot implement it due to the cost, could it be possible to set a mechanism with MAAM to enable people to purchase the download from their site over a secure connection and then downlaod from Avsim ?Cheers:-waveSatchmo

>Hi...I'd like to buy the MAAM B-25 however, the purchase URL >is not encrypted. Any chance of encryption in the future? >>Thanks The encrypted issue was fixed!

First, thanks for pointing this out. We became aware of this potential issue yesterday. Even when the secured sysmbol wasn't displaying in the browsers, the orders were still secure. There was a problem with the top frame and then using the "checkout" button in the lower part of the page. If one used the "checkout" button on the top frame, everything worked as it should. The problem has been corrected and you should get the secure indication from either button.