Sign in to follow this  
Guest november678x

Nose Wheel Bounce?

What airplane is doing this? If all are doing it, I can't help you, but it sounds to me like a particular aircraft.

It's the Posky most likely. I had the same thing happen to me with that combo, but only when I taxied off the runway. I wonder if it's a problem with the terrain at the airports you were at?

Guest november678x

It pretty much happens at every airport I go to. Everytime I taxi greater than 10 knots it hits an invisible hole in the ground and crashes. Even if I go 4 knots it will hit the hole but wont crash but If I go 4 knots that will ruin my FS experience. Do you know of anyway to fix this maybe by editing? Thank You.

Sorry, I don't. Which Posky are you flying? I got the 767-400 Gmax version running very nicely with PIC.

Guest november678x

I have the 767-300ER American Airlines Gmax with PIC.

I've had this happen only on rough terrain or addon airports considered "rough terrain" by FS2002. Did you edit the aircraft.cfg in any way beyond the stuff in the fltsim.x section?MK

Guest november678x

No I did not edit the Aircraft.cfg, but the person who made the Posky PIC combo must have done so to combine the PIC Aircraft.cfg and the Posky Gmax Aircraft.cfg. But didn't you say you had the Posky with PIC? Are you not using the combo or are you using the PIC Panel.cfg in the Posky folder? Thank You.:-)