Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

New Guy Checking In

Hi Fellow Flight Simmers!I have been into flight sims for many a year and have been monitoring this forum for a while. I have decided to get more active within the threads and so thought a formal introduction was in order. I live in Scotland right next to Edinburgh Airport and enjoy flying the heavies (PSS Airbus, DF737 & 767PIC) as well as GA (DF Archer & Cardinal). I am hoping to get into Scenery Design pretty soon as I think Scotland has been largely forgotten by senery developers. My first project is going to be Grangemouth Oil Refinery, Watch this space. Speak to you all later.CheersCJ

Let me be the first to welcome you Midland! I'm pretty new here myself, but everyone seems to be very helpful and interested in the topic of flight simming.KP

Welcome aboard Midland,You will find an immense anount of knowledge here, so if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.Regards,JoeHere are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002.Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Welcome aboard.A search in the forums under Ian Gallagher will produce some great scottish stuff

I have Iain Gallaghers Glasgow & Edinburgh airport scenerys which are very impressive. Before I had the GB Airports scenery by Barry Perfect which included the Forth Rail bridge. I decided that losing the Rail Bridge was worth the improvement but it still looks a bit bare without it. Maybe get round to designing it myself one day.

Hello and welcome to the Forum from a fellow Scot !I'm up in Aberdeen, do a search in the AVSIM file library for "Paul Baines" and you will find a very decent looking Dyce Airport Scenery.Regards :-beerchugBill

Hiya Cj and Welcome here "and have been monitoring this forum for a while" OOps I hope I did not say anything Rude :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

Thanx all for your warm welcome. I will be sure to check out that Dyce scenery. Anniette, you can say something rude to me whenever you like ;-)CJ

Guest Heather 636

Welcome aboard MidlandYou've made the right choice in joining the best, if not the most eccentric, group of sim-heads on the net. A great bunch here and i am sure you will find most helpful with your endeavors.Cheers!Heather

Hi there,I would love to have the bridges back across the Firth, I remember them from my days in the Navy goinig in and out of Rosyth.I have started flying online, and am going to continue my training trips into EGPH so would welcome some scenerySee yaTerry

Guest Toni Rauch

...You don't need to be mad to post here, but it helps...!!!!!!Welcome aboard.;) Toni.