Sign in to follow this  
Guest Heather 636

Looking For Ian Richardson

Guest Heather 636

G'day everyone!I have been doing some tinkering with a Grumman Widgeon and utilized the weathering effects from a repaint Mr. Richardson had done with a U.S. Navy version. Although my end results bear no resemblance to his, the weathered effect was still his and I would like to get in touch with him to get his blessing on an upload.I have tried his former email addy and that of the online squadron he had hosted, both with no luck. If any of you can put me in touch with him, it would be most appreciated.This repaint of mine, the first in a few more to come, is a bit of tongue-in-cheek with a very questionable flying service called "Fast Eddies."

Now isn't this just the sort of fellow and reliable-looking airplane whose services you'd wish to hire?Cheers!Heather

Guest Heather 636

Thanks RedDog, I like it too. Was one of those little tinkerin things where you don't really know where it's going until it's finished.Reminds me of a guy I used to know who, on a PPL, used to make a living selling $25 T-shirts that came with a "free" airplane ride. Apparently he made a living with other things too because not long after he disappeared, the FBI was around asking questions about him involving some very low level flights into Mexico. Will bet you ten to one it didn't involve contraband t-shirts.I plan another repaint in the, you guessed it, BFU livery, and perhaps another in Heather's Air Charter.I may also make a panel for it as well since it doesn't come with one; defaults to the Cessna. In the meantime i have been using the Mallard panel as they are very similar anyway; go figure, both being Grummans.I have already made modifications to the aircraft.cfg and air file, not to mention the mdl file so that I can run standard bitmap images on it; of course, with permission of the original creator.Anyway, a lot more fun than working on house blueprints which is what I'm supposed to be doing, at least when anyone is watching. ;)Cheers!Heather

Guest Reddog

If you know the url to the Pegasus Site there's a widgeon panel there. I don't remember the site or I'd post it anyhow I couldn't get it to work , after installing it and go to fly the widgeon when I click on Fly now I'd get an error message and I'd click okay and crash to the desktop. So I took it out and used something else. The error message I got was the same one that some one posted about the Duck after your first release.Don't remember exactly what it was but do remember thinking that it was the same one I had gotten trying to use that Widgeon panel.http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data/reddog/631785.jpgSceenshots and Pics athttp://comunity.webshots.com/user/reddog18951USMC Retired

Guest Heather 636

I'll look into that. Thanks RedDog!Cheers!Heather