Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Looking for an a320 panel

Guest SlimDady

Does anyone know of an a320 to go with project airbuses plane.I want the vc to still work with the 2d panel installed

Guest Boone

Eric's new and fabulous panel, available at the link below. It has a special configuration especially for PA's 'bus. I can't believe it's not here at avsim. It's got all the bell's and whistles and the night lighting is amazing. You'll be up all night reading the doc's. It puts the cherry on the top of PA's amazing A320. If you don't have or don't want to pay for the RCT gauges he offers a free version as well. You might have to change things around in the panel.cfg a little bit but that's not a problem.Remember to cut and paste the VC section of the existing Project Airbus panel.cfg into what ever new panel you choose.http://emarciano.free.fr/Regards, BooneAny questions - just shout

Guest SlimDady

I got an Idea you tell us what panel then post your midifications to the panel file..That shoul;d be fine..

No point..it`s the bitmat that's the problem...the template was from Andreas Jaros`s panel and then the 'paint' was taken from a shot of a PSS panel. I asked permission from PSS ....they said ..no go :-( For me there is no point to repaint the bitmap as it is just the colour I want for compatibility with the PA VC!....so C'est la vie!Ed:-(

Guest Scott Campbell

Ed,Airbus has some great front-angle panel shots. They're the ones I used for my panels. If you need 'em, e-mail me and I'll send you the real deal. Just modify as needed. If you want to see how well they work, go to the Flight Deck panels page and look. Then go and make us those GREAT panels!