Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Ground Vehicles

I have noticed that there are a number of vehicles that are included in the FS2002 Prof. Ed. contained in the FS2002/Scenedb/folder/Vehicles/TextureCan someone explain where they have to be installed so they are viewed on the ground at an airport.Many thanks,Rob Halmich

If you go to this website, http://www.lagoonline.com/ then you can download the scenery enhancer to create, edit or build you own airport...Its a really kool tool..This is not free but is the only way I know how to do what you want to do...Good luckTroy

Hey Rob, if you set all your settings to max you should see them at all the major airports, I do. BTW, The Lago thing is a scenery add on.Michael

Best, Michael

KDFW

Those vehicles exist only at the few airports MS bothered to detail and they don't look that great. These airports are: KORD, KATL, KLAX, KLAS, KSEA, PANC, EGLL, VHHH. Haven't seen vehicles anywhere else. there'sd nothing separate you have toinstall, just make sure your scenery slider is ste to the maximum, as described above.MK

Thanks to everyone for helping out. I will look at the options as you described.Rob

BUT it would be a REAL improvement if u could add a realistic ground traffic to an airport.... stairways, shell-trucks, bagagecarts.....WOW...dreeeeeeeaaaaaaammmmm :Dgreez-L-

You can if you want to download the dynamic scenery or make the dynamic scenery yourself. Search the forums for dynamic scenery.

aint found nothing. what kind of ds is it??? i mean, u really see trucks rolling arround the airport????? thats what i meant anyway. the static stuff isnt quite what im looking for :-kewl

If you are interested in making dynamic scenery download and install the following:FLTREC - http://www.avsim.com/hangar/utils/nav/ . There is a version for fs98/2000 and a version for fs2002.DOD3 - dod3.zip - AVSIM or Fltsim LibraryDynKit - dynkt203.zip - AVSIM or Fltsim Library