Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Dyce(Aberdeen) and Leeds Bradford by Paul Baines

Help needed!:-zhelp I tried Paul's email but it doesn`t seem to work:-( I seem to be missing building textures for his sceneries. Now I don`t know whether these are missing def textures or missing from his scenery textures. can anyone help?....maybee even post the missing texture ;) edetroit@hotmail.comregardsEd

I had similar problems with Leeds-Bradford, so I re-downloaded as many third party textures as I could find (ie, NOVA, VOD, ASD, Airport) and reinstalled them. As I haven't used the scenery in a while, I can't remember if that fixed it. Also - have you got Gerrish Gray's tree library correctly installed? These aren't his autogen replacement textures, but the stand alone trees for airport designers.Rob

Guest JDH

I believe you need Gerrish Gray's tree library. I had this problem with Woodford and Paul very kindly emailed the file to me. I can't remember the exact name, but try a search on here. And don't woory, I doubt Paul is ignoring you!

Thank you so much Rob and JDH :-) You were both right!...I needed Gerrish Gray`s trees! *:-* here`s a direct link for the trees if anyone else is interested....http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=19575I can highly recommend both sceneries!:-) ..and Gerrish`s trees they`re beautiful!thanks againEd

Guest GerrishGray

You do indeed need my Trees Library, as explained in Paul's instructions. You should download the latest copy from here at AVSIM, the archive name is trees_v3.zip. Or you can click on the following link to download it now: Trees_v3.zipPlease read and follow the installation instructions included in the archive (although you won't need to worry about the first part that deals with deleting old copies!).Always pleased to helpKind RegardsGerrish

>:-lol :-lol beat ya to it Gerrish!.......now where`s >Woodford? >>thanks guys :-cool >>Ed East of EGCC, or did you mean where's Paul's Woodford scenery?Like all of Paul's scenery, it's a very nice depiction of Woodford.