Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

BWIA L1011 Tristars

I've just downloaded the BWIA repaints for Mike Stones L1011, and I've entered them into the aircraft.cfg, but when I select them in FS, they show with no textures. My texture folders are BWIA old and BWIA new, and this is indicated in the .cfg. What am I doing wrong.I've looked at the textures in the folder, and when selected to thumbnail view, only a few show, whereas with the other repaints (Delta), I can view all the textures.Could someone suggest ideas as to get this fixed,Cheers

Alaister Kay

What does your aircraft.cfg &l;flightsim.x&r; sections look like? Here is an example:&l;fltsim.0&r;title=Lockheed L-1011-500 BAwsim=VVS_L1011-500model=panel=sound=texture= //LOOK HERE FOR THE DIFFERENT TEXTURE FOLDER NAMESkb_checklists=kb_reference=VVS_L1011-500_refatc_id=G-BFCBatc_airline=British Airwaysatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Lockheedui_type=L-1011ui_variation=British Airwaysvisual_damage=1description=The venerable Lockheed L-1011 TriStar was designed as a medium to long haul airliner in the 250 seat range. The 500 was the long range model designed to make the L-1011 more competitive with the DC-10. Shorter than earlier models, it sacrificed passenger capacity for greater range. The TriStar was well liked by pilots and passengers alike, and no greater tribute can be paid to this old workhorse than the fact that some L-1011's are still in front line service today, 36 years after its maiden flight.&l;fltsim.1&r;title=Lockheed L-1011 Deltasim=VVS_L1011-500model=panel=sound=texture=1 //LOOK HERE FOR THE DIFFERENT TEXTURE FOLDER NAMESkb_checklists=kb_reference=VVS_L1011-500_refatc_id=N762DAatc_airline=Deltaatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Lockheedui_type=L-1011ui_variation=Deltavisual_damage=1description=The venerable Lockheed L-1011 TriStar was designed as a medium to long haul airliner in the 250 seat range. The 500 was the long range model designed to make the L-1011 more competitive with the DC-10. Shorter than earlier models, it sacrificed passenger capacity for greater range. The TriStar was well liked by pilots and passengers alike, and no greater tribute can be paid to this old workhorse than the fact that some L-1011's are still in front line service today, 36 years after its maiden flight.&l;fltsim.2&r;title=Lockheed L-1011 Pan Amsim=VVS_L1011-500model=panel=sound=texture=2 //LOOK HERE FOR THE DIFFERENT TEXTURE FOLDER NAMESkb_checklists=kb_reference=VVS_L1011-500_refatc_id=N501PAatc_airline=Pan Amatc_flight_number=1123atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Lockheedui_type=L-1011ui_variation=Pan Amvisual_damage=1description=The venerable Lockheed L-1011 TriStar was designed as a medium to long haul airliner in the 250 seat range. The 500 was the long range model designed to make the L-1011 more competitive with the DC-10. Shorter than earlier models, it sacrificed passenger capacity for greater range. The TriStar was well liked by pilots and passengers alike, and no greater tribute can be paid to this old workhorse than the fact that some L-1011's are still in front line service today, 36 years after its maiden flight.Make sure you are pointing to a unique texture folder, such as, texture.BWIAO, texture.BWIAN. Also make certain you have a unique title in the title= line for each texture and that the &l;flightsim.x&r; numbers run consectively.

I doubt AK is doing anything wrong. I think the simple thing is that the BWIA L1011 repaint by Gerard van Duyn don't work. I've hundreds of repaints, but this is probably the only one I've run into that I cannot get to appear.

Any chance you could send me just your texture file toalaister1@btopenworld.comcheers

Alaister Kay