Sign in to follow this  

Download problems: ARIANE 737-300 Analog panel

Mike, be careful... there are agendas at play here, and until the full truth comes out, I am not so sure that we aren't being manipulated I suspect; BIG TIME bucko.. :)

Roger THAT Tom: Methinks me smells something rotten in Denmark...oh, never mind, I didn't shower today :-lol

Hi Sunstream,Matt and George are right, the point of contact should be your credit card company. It's a different story if you used a debit card. Yes, the Sale of Goods Act can apply to such transactions. If you'd like some more detailed advice, you can e-mail me (I am a UK lawyer) with some additional information, i.e. your country of residence, type of card used (no, I don't need the number...), date of transaction, and copies of any correspondence you've had with Ariane.Cheers,Gosta.

Ach.. we're probably smelling the same thing. I didn't take a shower either. As they say in CO, "wash the stinky bits"... :-lol

>I'm quite sure that my opinion will not be popular, but it >is just that; my opinion.I must wholeheartedly agree with you Mike! Your whole post makes a great point, and I have the same attitude. I purchased the 737-300 in Shuttle by United last year and still fly it, and I'm still quite happy with it. The model is the best out for the 737, the quality is stunning, and I can't wait for the UAL 737-300 in GMAX. As far as popularity of your opinion goes, I don't expect that anything other than "Burn Ariane" would go over well with most of the crusaders here, but with me, it's makes great sense.Scott

Guest Toni Rauch

TomThanks for the attack. I am happy to answer your questions, here in public as you insist, or at least those questions I understand... Tom, I have answered this point with you before, even going back to the time when you publicly accused me of actually being Tishma, but for the sake of clarity I'll tell you again. At the time the 'American' issue was blowing up, I felt that your 'reporting style' was designed to do nothing but encourage a 'lynch mob' mentality before the truth was known. My stance at that time was nothing to do with what Tishma had done - right or wrong, he was saying nothing at all and everyone was taking that as a clear admission of guilt. What I did at the time was to defend his right to say nothing (probably arising from a traditional British sense of 'fair play') and for that, you attacked me. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. I'd take the same stance in similar circumstances now (notwithstanding what was finally proved against Tishma.) At that time, I felt you were 'jumping the gun' but boy, did it get you readers!I don't understand your 'skew' remark, so I won't comment on it. What I will say, however, is that another party posted the document extract and I confirm that having seen it (just like you have Tom together with other documents), the signature is genuine.My 'agenda', Tom, is simple:1. Like so many others,I hate having been duped into trusting Tishma and frankly feel embarrassed to have let myself get suckered in.2. I hate having been 'used' by him.3. I hate all the deception, and we all know he's still doing it.4. I hate hearing about how his spurious litigation nearly lost someone I admire his home.5. I hate hearing of poeple losing money when they try to buy (some of) his products, to say nothing of those who lost 'big time' through his companies.There is loads more I could say but as certain matters are yet to be decided by the legal system, I'll bide my time.Having said all this, I'd also like to add that I believe my motivation here is none of your business and that your attack on me is both unwarranted and unfounded.Toni.

Phew - go away for a few hours and a monster grows. I wondered which post I should respond to but this seems the most appropriate......I was quite interested to hear from a number of people that the Ariane aircraft are highly rated and that most of the complaints seem to be "downloading problems".This is as good a place as any to make a point I mentioned earlier in the thread - Ariane (or for that matter Peter Tishma) does not control the servers or the downloading process on the Ariane site (or even "do" the design themselves). That is all controlled by Woodlandworld / Edatapublishing - Ariane's website is even featured on their website.There is a phone number & e-mail address for edatapublishing on Ariane's site under Technical Support. There again it does show as a bad choice of partners on Ariane's part if there are consistent problems....

Toni, I noticed that you keep saying that Tishma is in control of Ariane, yet you have yet to provide any of us with any proof. Quite interestingly enough, you have yet to even acknowledge that the requests for proof exist. Perhaps because there is no proof? Of course in all fairness I'll be the first to denounce Ariane, when or if this proof comes out of the depths of your hard drive.Scott

I guess it's obvious that P/T IS there, afterall.. So much for benefit of the doubt....

BobK

Mike, Right now he is hiding assets from creditors in his failed companies. Right now he is desperate not to be exposed.Right know he is still conning guys into working with them by still using the name Bob Hale or "Bobbo" as it's become.Right now he is wondering when it will get out that ALREADY Ariane has had a name change to ARIANE DESIGN.Right now he is still NOT refunding people who cannot obtain the goods they have paid for.Right now he is screwing the very system that allows him to trade.Right now he still think you, me and other bodies are so stupid and he the mighty, righteous Peter, will right now be telling convincingly "it's not me, it's competitors activities", believe me he say's this every time. The same excuse used to the Official Reciever and many others.Finally right now, I hope he covers his very well exposed backside that with our without assistance from allies WILL be exposed once and for all, silence is not an option this time round. I invite Mr. Hale, Bobbo or what ever name is used today to these forums to publicly confirm or deny what is belong said or written. I'm prepared to edge my bets Mike and risk any legal backlash, Why ? I know I'm right and have been all along.By the way, it's not personal. George

Guest Toni Rauch

ScottFirstly, I fully acknowledge that requests for proof exist. Secondly, that proof is here!! Please read the above posts, in particular those from Gazzareth regarding Ariane/PT telephone numbers and those to do with the document extract and signature. These proofs are not hiding in the depths of my hard drive - they're here!! Are you disputing the authenticity of these proofs simply because I didn't post them personally?

Hi George,>Right now he is hiding assets from creditors in his failed >companies. Which assets in which companies?>Right now he is desperate not to be exposed. Why? And exposed for what?>Right know he is still conning guys into working with them >by still using the name Bob Hale or "Bobbo" as it's become.Who is 'them'? And how is he conning people to work for 'them'? >Right now he is wondering when it will get out that ALREADY >Ariane has had a name change to ARIANE DESIGN. Was this name change scheduled for a later date, or why the capitalised 'already'?>Right now he is still NOT refunding people who cannot obtain >the goods they have paid for. From what I've heard, his businesses have gone bankrupt, so any requests for refunds would have to be made to the receivers or the successor companies.>Right now he is screwing the very system that allows him to >trade.Which system would that be, and how is he screwing it?It's easy to post allegations on a public forum and have them believed to a certain extent - but when it comes down to it, some evidence is required. I'm not defending Peter Tishma (I don't even know the man, or his companies, apart from what I've read), but how would you feel if I posted "George Abrahams owes me $50,000", and everyone believed me (even though both you and I know this statement is completely false). Surely, you would defend yourself and ask me to provide some evidence to support my claim (which I could not), but what if everyone just believed my word against yours, whithout checking the facts? That's exactly what you're asking people to do here. If you want to stop Mr. Tishma from conducting any business, there are numerous options available to you, but posting unsupported allegations in a public forum has to be one of the least effective.Cheers,Gosta.

I'm afraid, I too will have to join Scott in the ranks of the blind. Where exactly is this 'proof' you're referring to? My memory may be lapsing, but I seem to recall that the original post was about download problems regarding an Ariane product, the only helpful suggestions to Sunbeam would be the ones that lead to his acquisition of the product or a refund of the money he spent. Cheers,Gosta.

Hi Scott,Read this thread: http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/DC...ID10/29378.html in particular the posts from Simon Evans. I have explained my reasons for not posting all of the details publically in this thread.I find your remark that "I'll be the first to denounce Ariane" interesting since my view is that they should live (or die) by the quality of their product - and obviously the ease in which purchasers can get it.My only interest in this whole matter was proving (or disproving) the Tishma "connection", which I have done to my satisfaction. Simon Evans has also confirmed this independantly (note that he was highly sceptical before I emailed him) and Tom & Nels have the details so they can confirm the facts if they want - it is not rocket science to do it.