Sign in to follow this  
LuisFelizTirado

FS 2002 crashes when changing time/month

Hi All.I am new on the forum,and have not read all postings yet. Got through the first 100 or so.My problem is that when i start a flight, i want to change the date and time. But when i change to MAY OR june and day, my FS2002 constabtly crashes, and asK me to send report to MS.I have tried using both system and flight time.I use 24Hr time (Europeean system)Windos XP,Athlon XP1700,762MB DRRam,aSUS gFORCE 4400Norvald Olsvold

Hello Norvald,It seems that Flight Simulator may have a bug, and does not always work correctly when set to a time zone other than in the U.S.Try changing your operating system to American settings (time zone, etc. ) and see if that helps.Best regards.Luis