Sign in to follow this  

Amazing add-on...

Guest Twister

Hi,I just installed the new Milan-Malpensa airport.This thing is nothing short of bloody amazing !This is definitely the most detailed and graphically complex airport I ever saw in any flight simulator !Guess what - it's FREE ! ( quite unbelievable actually...)Do yourselves a huge favor - download this package !Twister

TwisterWhich scenery is this and by who? cant find anything under a Malpensa search released in the month of september.Thanks Peter

Peter,Look here: http://www.isdproject.com/I agree. Very well and tastefully done. I specially appreciate very subtle and highly realistic night tarmac lights - very often those lights are way too strong with ridiculous light cones. Not in this one !Michael J.

Guest Twister

I hope this package gets a very well deserved "gold award" !Twister

Amazing!!Truly as real as it gets!Well you check for yourself,"I''IMHO"don't think you're gonna regret it.I gotta upgrade NOW! Steve :-kewl

Took my A320 in there yesterday.Best freeware addon I have ever come across. I have paid forscenery in the past that is not a mark on this ... superb!Top marks to the design team that must have put many hours oftheir time into it for our enjoyment.RossNottingham,England

Well, I believe; but what to do with that file (*.msi)? I have WINXP. :-(Thanks a lotRegardsC.M.G.

I was going to post something like this to say how great the scenery is also, and post a message like you've done, but no need now lol. The airport is in stunning detail and even the night textures are pritty good.I recommend it to all.The *.msi file is an installation executable file. Just double click on it and it should open up a installation window (as it did for my Win98SE).Will ;)

WillI did it now in this comp. (WIN98SE) and doesn't work. It opens a window with several programs asking to choose one to open that file.Thanks anywayRegardsC.M.G.

Yep, grab it Pete. It's almost on a par with the UK2000 scenery.Job very well done guys.

Thanks for the recommendation of the milan airport. it is everything you said. I see that there are two other airports for download. Bergamo and Genoa. Wondered if you had tried these. They each have fixes and when I was going to install the genoa one took a look at the fix and didn't see any read me file so wouldn't know where to put those files. Have your tried either of these?Thanks Joe Hallstein

Guest daves0

Just downloaded and installed this....Win XP....double clicked and away it went....very simple install....This is very nice scenery...I've never flown from there before...does anyone have screen shots of the default airport?Or maybe the default is still availble from the list? I used this scenery form the addon library, but noticed there was a lisiting in the main scenery as well.

Guest Edam

>I did it now in this comp. (WIN98SE) and doesn't work. It >opens a window with several programs asking to choose one to >open that file. You need the Windows Installer for that. Look here:http://www.webattack.com/help/msi.htmlDon't be frightened that the site is called "Webattack." A poor choice of a name. The download is from Microsoft.