Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

3Delicious......

Yep this hobby just gets better and better. Just got my 3d glasses from E Dimensional and completed my first flight from Zurich to Malpensa. The mountains actually looked scary on the approach and for the first time I had the sensation of flying. It's great. And boy what a niiiiice scenery of Malpensa they have made. I hope everybody knows which scenery I'm refering to. Well Gentlemen and ladies all across the planet. Happy landings and a good night from Denmark.

Which scenery is this and by who? cant find anything under a Malpensa search released in the month of september.Thanks Peter

Guest PhilipManwaring

Do you have an issue with your glasses where aircraft and runway lights appear to float out in space instead of being attached to the plane/ground? I get this effect with lights and with some scenery objects such as water towers and VORs. It's like they're sprites rather than tru 3D images.

Guest emergency_pants

So the e-dimensional glasses are worth a purchase then? I see it's possible to get wired versions for

Lol, I hear you!I just ordered a pair yesterday and am awaiting them with some fear... Just imagine this scenario: you

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest PhilipManwaring

I'll be curious to hear if you have the same issue I outlined above when your set arrives. For me, it spoils thew whole 3D effect to have VORs and lights floating out right in front of my nose when they should be a aprt of the scene! If others don't have this, I'd love some help in getting rid of them. E-Dimensional have very responsive tech support, but they're not sure what to make of this.

Try turning off Transform & Lighting {T&L}This puts evrything right on my system. No other difference is noticed.Have A Good Day !!!! Rex

Guest PhilipManwaring

That did it! Thanks much! Strangely enough I get no drop in frame rates. Hmmm .. The effect is great. I do get some "ghosting" of white runway lines, etc. but it still looks very good. Blue side up,Philip.

I have stereo set at 70%, stereo gamma set at 2.30, digital vibrance set at max. then I set convergence so I can see the gauges clearly..75 zoom. These settings will have ghousting, but it's minimal at such high settings. Try it with Posky's Crj.With the Dreamfleet Cardinal I can set stereo to 100%. Let me know what you think of these settingThanks,Rex

Guest PhilipManwaring

It sounds like you're using the new det 4x drivers? I'm still on 30.82 becuase that was the version of the stereo driver. If you're using them successfully, I might go ahead and upgrade.Thanks for the settings tips - I'll give it a try and let you know.Happy flying,Philip.

What resolution are you using at what refresh rate?Noel

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

I'm using 31.00 drivers on a geforce3 ti 500, 1152x864 res. 100 refresh rate. With the latest stereo drivers, can't recall their numbers, but there the latestRex

Rex are you using AA and AF? One of my dilemmas I just realized is that I want a dual monitor system with the 2nd screen being an LCD. Is there a way to not send the stereo image to the LCD, or will the dual image look ok on an LCD?Noel

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X