Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

3Delicious......

Noel,I have AA turned off. AF is maxed. I quit using any tweak utilities.I had FPS locked at 16 and with 30.82 drivers, and with the 31.00 drivers I lock at 20fps. I run an AMD 1900xp I do believe the 3d glasses only work with CRT monitors.I run 3d on a 20" {agp} and have a 15" {pci} both CRT's. The only monitor that will show 3d is the monitor that you have the dongle hooked up to. When you look at the second monitor you will see the screen rolling like when you see a tv camera showing a computer screen. It's not so bad after you run it awhile. I tried running 3d on my brothers computer using a Geforce 2 PCI card and could not get it to work. His system did not have AGP.Rex

I can only agree with the above, that you are the man! I got my glasses yesterday, and it took me until today to actually read the Nvidia manual :-roll , so I finally understood that the drivers automatically turn on the stereo effect instead of using the ED software. I too had the effect of different lights (strobes, PAPI and some buildings) that has been mentioned, but your tip on T&L did the trick. Thanx, I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Here's a better Idea. Leave them default, for now. All you need to do is set it up once and save settings {Write Config}. Write hotkeys down on paper, for easy access during setup.Set stereo depthset gamma go into fs2002get your zoom set the way you like itadjust convergence so gauges are clear in vcsave settings {write config} it will be just like that the next time.Only hotkeys needed are:on/off {once in awhile I turn off to see a menu better}stereo depth increase and decrease (for experimenting}convergence increase and decrease (for different aircraft adjs.}write config {save's current settings}maybee gamma inc and dec {for experimenting}Once you get done experimenting, you will find a happy spot and the only keys needed will be on/off, and convergence inc/dec.My hotkeys change from time to time, due to the fact that I keep adding different hotkeys for autopilot settings and other addons that use hotkeys. Just keep the ones listed above and assign them something easy to remember, they are the ones that you will play with the most. The others that are not mentioned have NO keys assigned. If I think I need to adjust one I will assign it a temp one. And, remember to write config {save settings} whenever you hit a spot that you like.Rex

Once you get the hang of it and are looking for more. Take a look at the Track Ir. 3d in a gmax vc with free view panning is, how should I say, THE CAT'S MEOW :-eek.......Rex

Sorry for my slow reply. Been out having fun in the weekend. Paying the price. It seems your problem is solved. I'm glad cause I didn't know what to suggest. Best of wishes from Denmark to you all.