Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

Boeing 747 400

Guest jon_151

I really like and enjoy flying & painting the amazing POSKY 747 400 v3 here are just 5 screenies of the planes I painted on the model :) there are of course more :D but here is the one which I reckon my best work :DSome more 747 400 Liveries under planning :D- Boeing 747 400 Cathay Pacific v3- Boeing 747 400 Qantas VH OJB Normal ER Scheme- Boeing 747 400 Singapore Airlines v2 - Boeing 747 400 ThaiSo thank you very much to POSKY Team and especially to Vincent Cho for the great model ! can't wait for the classic to come out :D1. Boeing 747 400 ANA Pokemon - GMAX Kansai Intl Scenery2. Boeing 747 400 China Airlines - Samsoft v3 Chiang Kai Shek Intl3. Boeing 747 400 Garuda Indonesia - Budi's Soekarno Hatta Intl Beta4. Boeing 747 400 JAL Disney DreamExpress - GMAX Narita Intl5. Boeing 747 400 ER Qantas VH OEF - Samsoft Sydney Day and NightI hope you like the screenies :)These textures are copyright to All Nippon Airways, Disney & Project Opensky.

Guest adria320

Amazing shots, Amazing paints and Amazing sceneries :-hah Jon, we'll have to talk about the Pokemon and Disney jet when you get cable back *:-*

Guest jon_151

Hehehehe sure no problem :) just wait when my cable is back and when I can finalize both ANA Pokemon and Disney, looks like I might have to adjust few things for both planes.

Oh yes :DThanks bud !.....your paints is just awsome bro !Keep it upStian

Like the second one most. The first is nice but, i'm darn tired to see that stupid (animals?) pok

Guest Eurosky

Me likes your paint talents, Keep painting buddy! *:-* :-sword

Guest jon_151

Hehehe the Pokemon is just for fun, I like it but not that extreme fan of Pokemon hehehe :DStian, ok :D

Guest jon_151

yup, I'm fixing it :Dthanks for the comments :D

Guest ENZV

Verry nice repaints jon!! :DThat Soekarno Hatta Intl. scenery looks interesting, do u know were to get it, or when it will be released?keep up the great work!!

Guest jon_151

Hey thx :DThe scenery is still in beta, when it's ready it will be release :)

Guest Shocky

They all look great, but I like the China and the Qantas most ! :DGood job Jon :D :-waveshocky :-hah "I bought my hamster a safety helmet, I did that because I'm nice " *:-*

Guest The Dutchman

Hey John,You're one of the best painters around I think :-)I really like the China Airlines repaint ,I think that's a very difficult livery to paint isn't it ????regards,Dimitri