Sign in to follow this  
Steve Cannell

Flightdeck Video

Video of Air Canada 876 pearson to frankfurt.Many hours of work editing. I liked it so much I thought I had to share. Unfortunately I don't know of any better way to share this than through KaZaA . The files name is: AirCanada 876.mpg (172 MB )Hope you like it and that it was okay to post here.SteveCYYZ

hithanks for sharingbut how long will this file be up for in Kazaa?i dont get home foranother 4hrs will it still be up?thxi would love to see it

well its 9:40Z and i tried to search for it at Kazaa but it didnt find any results:-(

Sorry, I am at a loss as to why it is not working. :-(I have edited the file details, even did my own search from a networked computer and I too don't get any results. Thought it might be a firewall thing but disabling it didn't work either.Funny too cause if I download something through kazaa it goes back out immediately.Wish I knew.SteveCYYZ

Guest TerryT

Do you have to download this KaZaA software in order to view this video once it gets posted? Then how do you find it on that site?Terry