Sign in to follow this  
Guest guyjr

Bear's panel for the B727-227

Guest cliff

I'm new to panel downloads and would like to cut my teeth with the panel chosen by "Bear" in his latest list.However I don't have a Boeing 727-227 in my hanger and would appreciate a suggestion as to the best one to download and use with Steve's panel.

Guest cliff

Thanks Dave. Just what I wanted.Have a good day!Cliff

Guest guyjr

I took a flight last night in an Eastern repaint of Mike's 727 with the new panel from Key West to New Orleans, and it was a lot of fun! The panel seems incredibly alive with all of the sound effects included with it, especially the constant ticking sound of the altimeter (I think that's the gauge that's ticking). I actually really like the older style autopilot as well, because you can more smoothly control the vertical speed. Newer autopilots like to instantly select +/- 1800 fpm when setting a new altitude, and that usually causes a sudden change in pitch in the plane, which to me seems a little unrealistic.