Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

Great but underrated panel for download,

FMC's,GPWS, cabin announcements, autoland, auto TO, a gauge that provides infos on runways/Vors/NDBs (e.g. you only have to click on the appropriate rwy and the ILS frequency is automatically transferred to the AP), working intercom, speed call outs, speed alert, reverser warning, TCAS, door management, brake/gear sounds, seatbelts/no-smoking signs, taxispeed control, and many more.If you get bored during a long flight, there is even a working CD-player included.But if you looking for an eye candy or a panel that looks exactly like the real stuff, then the panel is nothing for you. It is a generic one for 2 or 4 engine heavy jets and its only aim is functionality - and man - it is functional!!Another advantage of this IMHO great panel is the good visibility it offers because does not even cover half the screen. The panel is for download here at AVSIM and as seen by the download numbers so far it is highly underrated.Just look for rcbpn-50.zip or its author Rob Barendregt.Wolfgang(not related nor affiliated with the author of the panel :-lol)

Hi Wolfgang,Thanks for the compliment !But since I only did the 'assembly' of all these gauges into one panel, I guess most credit should go to all those great freeware gaugedesigners that I mentioned in the Readme and for their permission to re-bundle these gauges.Without their efforts all this would not have been possible.I will keep it up-to-date with new 'candy' when I spot it. Regards, RobP.S.: somebody informed me that the ATC gauge was missing in the archive (causing the ATC keys to be inoperative).If this gauge is not allready in your gauges folder, just send me an Email and I'll forward it.

>Hi Wolfgang, >>Thanks for the compliment ! >>But since I only did the 'assembly' of all these gauges into >one panel, I guess most credit should go to all those great >freeware gaugedesigners that I mentioned in the Readme and >for their permission to re-bundle these gauges. >Without their efforts all this would not have been possible. >>I will keep it up-to-date with new 'candy' when I spot it. I will get this panel right now -- even if it is not a "real to life" panel, it sounds like it would be a great "educational" panel.I downloaded a new gauge yesterday -- it is a seat height gauge . Haven't played with it yet but it seems that it actually moves the seat height as well as record the position.Gee - I wish I was clever like everybody elseBarry

Rob,I can see the ATC gauge, but it does not work. It has got no "click areas". Do you have any suggestions, what to do?Kind regards,Wolfgang