Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

It's been nice :)

Guest nirvana

do you want to make me sick bro?!?!?!?!?!? :-eek :-8 :(well, it's your decision and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your posts! you were always a nice person to talk with! :-beerchuggreetings :-wavepeter :-badteethps: don't be afraid to contact me on msn => pettro111@hotmail.com :)!! i'd really appreciate to talk to you again! bye, p

Guest Cameron

Sorry to see you leave! I am a bit disappointed of how things were handled with your 5 posts yesterday...All 5 got locked, with no explanation at all. Maybe you could explain this, Rob? It would help if you could explain as to why all of Jon's topics were locked yesterday! :(

Guest ben_hewitt

>Sorry to see you leave! I am a bit disappointed of how things>were handled with your 5 posts yesterday...All 5 got locked,>with no explanation at all. Maybe you could explain this, Rob?>It would help if you could explain as to why all of Jon's>topics were locked yesterday! :(That is terrible, i would also like an explination. Soz to hear your going Jon, good luck, hopefully this can all be sorted soon.

Guest jon_151

The reason is "misjudgement" and I just think it's unfair, anyway it's not what I wish this thread will turned to arguement.and thanks for the more replies :) Peter, I will contact you soon :D I am off to lectures now :D

Guest Rob

>Sorry to see you leave! I am a bit disappointed of how things>were handled with your 5 posts yesterday...All 5 got locked,>with no explanation at all. Maybe you could explain this, Rob?>It would help if you could explain as to why all of Jon's>topics were locked yesterday! :(Topic not up for discussion here.

Guest Milio_B

Bye Jon!We'll miss you!

It's been good (grrrrreat! As my friend Tony The Tiger would say :-lol ) while it has lasted Jon :) You have provided most (or all!) of us hours and hours of brilliant (not even powerful enough word) repaints to fly with - or just to stare at and drool (Then go back to eye doctors and get a better prescription :-hah ) I'll continue to download your repaints and enjoy your amazing shots- whichever road you choose to take.Thank You For Everything You Have Ever Done,Jason :-wave

Great shots as always!!Sad to see you going.. :( Salut :-wave

Guest jon_151

Thanks guys for all these replies once again.I have made my decision, so than I guess that's it, as I stated I enjoyed having post a lot screenies, presenting my repaints and etc.So thanks for all this support and your kind and nice words towards me.Cheers !

Fare thee well Jon, :)but i think we need a little talk about some matters and issues concerning about you ....Cheers,

Guest jon_151

Update: All my files have been remove from Avsim file library, so....things go "way" out of anyone with a healthy mind can think.

Guest Airbus_A340

Hi Jon, It's sad to see you leave these forums. It's unfortunate that you have been wrongly accused (ironic in my case), you put so much time into it and showing us the progress of your projects, I just don't see how this could have happened. We'll miss you in these forums. You were a great asset to this forum. This is what's killing freeware. Talk to you online.

Hi,It will be very sad to see you go as I fly most of your repaints and to now hear they have been removed is very sad. Is this your choice to have your files removed from AVSIM?P.S I was looking forward to your 744ER repaint and QF-OJC repaint any chance of uploading them here or flightsim.comThanks and Bye