Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Closure of FSPROJECT website....

It is very likely that BTOpenworld will be terminating my account on the 26th of September which will effectively shut down the FSPROJECT website & my email address(es). This is due to "overuse" according to their "noddy" method of totting up how long my PC has been accessing the internet for.Unfortunately due to the fact it has been shut by the "Acceptable Use" team it means that I am unable to hold onto the e-mail addresses. For obvious reasons I am appealing against this - but this may not be successful.In the interim I have applied for a "Hangar" site to see if I can still provide info for the site's 4 visitors :-lol so I will announce the changes of addresses here if it happens.

This is now confirmed !!! Website will be closed by BT*&"*world on the 26th.....:-fume I am not even going to bother to argue with the morons that cut and paste standard responses to every email !!!!

Yes I agree,Try the Rack! There are plenty of places now that are just pennies a month, hosting and generous bandwith allocation. BTOpenworld, Ha! I say bollocks to them!

I think that very well may be my response to their last email !!!:-bang