Sign in to follow this  
Guest SIX

Detroit Area roll call!

Guest Jeff S KDTW

Go Wings!(Isn't it hockey season yet?)Go Lions! Go Tigers!..... Go AWAY! :-(

From the tip of the little finger, I'm here!!! You guys all come up and visit us here in Suttons Bay and spend some money.

"Mighigander" ????Say huh? Using them kind of words around here bub will get you thrown out. :-lolJoking of course, but it is always great to see communities, virtual or otherwise, attempting to form... Hope you guys can get together sometime and swap lies about your favorite hobby. :)

Ok, I'm semi new to this place again after a year's break or two.MBS(the arm pit of MI) all present and accounted for!

I grew up in Clinton Township (Graduated from Chippewa Valley HS a LONG time ago). Small world.MikeOcala, Florida

CStephens; you were right in my neighborhood. Did you watch the sunset across the lake from the Dunes? Nothing in the world prettier than that.

Well, Im home from work learning how to be a better envior-mentalist at DaimlerChrysler! I have to learn to read the minds of the EPA! Nevermind long story. All is well though, which is good. Glad to see so many of us Mi©higanders here. Yes we do all need to get together.Cas

Guest Jeff S KDTW