Sign in to follow this  
Guest SIX

Detroit Area roll call!

From Sterling Heights. The Army moved me out of the area. Graduated from Eastern Michigan in 97.DAVE

Guest cj_flys_wmu

I am from Shelby Township originally, I guess now I call my home Kalamazoo, going to WMU. I did all of my primary training out of Berz-Macomb Airport.Take care all,-CJ Starr

Shelby Twp? I didn't know people lived there! Im North of Ann Arbor, originally from Sterling Hghts. OK Jeff, I get the point.Cas

>From the tip of the little finger, I'm here!!! You guys all >come up and visit us here in Suttons Bay and spend some >money. Haha... thats funny. :-beerchug I live in Suttons Bay too. Top of the hill on Fort Rd. Drop me a email. stevekempfpfg@aol.comSteveKProjectFreeware

OK I'll bite too!Grew up in West Bloomfield. Now residing in Clarkston.JDUVAL

Well Steve; you're my neighbor practically. I live on M204 just 3/4 mile outside town back in the woods. Used to live on Fort Road from '87 to '91. You could come over and try out my new alienware that just arrived a couple hours ago. Maybe you could tell me what this means:Burn-In/Benchmarks:Test with SiSoft SandraCPU BenchmarkDhrystone ALU.....4762 MIPSWhetstone FPU.....1319 MFLOPSMemory BenchmarkInt ALU/RAM Bandwidth.. 3339 MB/sFloat FPU/RAM Bandwidth.3335 MB/sTest with Quake III ........ 276.4 FPS(I take it this last thing is framerate; that's about the only thing I understand).

Hey Geoff!I hardly ever post to these forums, as you can see. But, I do frequent them daily. From some of the threads that I have read. I gather that you are near Troy somewhere. Also, I have breifly posted messages with Jeff S. and think that he is right up the road from me.Small world huh!Later

I had no idea there were so many of us "Ganders" in this place. This is Great! Now TOM, This should tell you to hold the next conference here! Hint, HintCas

Can I count?? I spent six years in Motown... Walled Lake. Been gone 3. Actually miss it at times. EddieKSLC