Sign in to follow this  

GeForce 4: where to buy it online in Europe?

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi Friends,once decided to buy a new video card i only need to know where i can buy it online.I'm looking for a reseller that accept credit card payement and that can ship UPS, DHL or similar express courier all over Europe (i live near Milan in Italy).Thanks in advance for helpingLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hope this time some friend will help...cheersLuigi ;-)

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi Trip,thanks for posting, but unfortunately it doesn't help; at Zetabyte do not have GF4 availables! And also Breakpoint only sells ATI Radeon 9000/9700 :-(Do you know any other reseller in GB or Germany?Thanks a lotLuigi ;-)

The only other one I know of is the Creative sales site in the UK. See http://uk.europe.creative.com/estore/ for info. I only knew of the two in Roma because my wife's family is from Gaeta and I helped her cousin build a system last year. I hope you find the card soon as I know you'll like it. (I can't believe no one in Europe has responded to your post though. Strange.).Trip

Guest gasebah

Hi Luigi,sorry that I do not answer your question. I just wanted to share my view for whatever it is worth. I buy a lot of stuff from the internet including FS Hardware. But when it comes to computer stuff like graphics cards and harddisks I try to avoid buying mail order whenever I can. There is so much defective stuff out there, and due to the price pressure quality control of hardware companies has degraded to a terrible extent. Believe it or not: in my current rig one harddrive, the graphics card(GF4) and the mobo have all been exchanged for guarantee. This is alot easier to handle with your local computer store than with any mailorder company.Just my 2 cents.Alex