Sign in to follow this  

Lago ask's What shall we do after Honolulu?

Fix FSSE or make it open source to the public so we can add our own objects....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I second that! JFK all the way baby!! Don't get me started on the default JFK LOL :-lol JFK would be great for AI spotting and flying to concorde in from LHR :) Ialso agree with u that KMIA would be nice, but it is already being made by SimFlyers and Wilco has already done it, so I think JFK will have to take priority (at least IMHO).KSAN is another good one since that airport has been left out. AFAIK, it is the busiest single runway airport in the US, and second to Gatwick in the world?? Such a nice airport with a really fun approach :) I have noticed that All of the big west coast airports have good scenery except for KSAN it seems. Keep up the gr8 work LAGO :)Brandon

JFK, you can say that again about the default it is lame.Andrew

Rather than come here and ask what can you sell next - Open FSSE and allow your customers to develop addons as they like!! as every other flightsim scenery designers software publishers have done! That will be just more correct!!Ray

>Release the Twin Otter and close business. ToMey, what have we done to deserve a comment like this? Mathijs KokLAGO

Guest BMarcoux

I would love to see KSAN. MSFS did a terrable job on it and being that it is the busiest single runway airport in the country it should be done properly. Thanks

"single runway airport in the country it should be done properly"Heathrow certainly has the most congested runways in the world,but I belive it's already included in Wilco's airports 2002

KJFK all the way ! If it will be with the detail PHNL was I am definetely looking forward to it.JFK has been ignored so many times by scenery designers and there is only one JFK scenery for FS2000 Hudson Project but it is a frame killer and doesnt work in FS2002. Please a good looking JFK for FS2002 :)Jani

In all honesty, with 6 runways, overall size, new unique terminals, with running tram inside viewed through the glass at the ramp, (Too cool for words!) And if Lago includes AI traffic as they did with Honolulu would match any of the busiest airports in the world. Besides the fact that NOBODY has even come close to represent the ambience of the facility (I know, I was in a United van when a 767 pulled into the gate). The JO's (Inside term) on the ramp moving carts, The turboprops littering the field with International arrivals/Departures so the big iron is there to please you too! One of the worlds largest Hangers is available to WOW over! All this with diversity of airlines and ease of ground navigation. Im talking about KDTW!!!! Give it a big round of Applause!!!Cas