Sign in to follow this  

Lago ask's What shall we do after Honolulu?

Hee hee. Really, Don't you think I have seen enough of the coastal airports though!Cas

KDTW would be great to have as it really is amazing.Rob Showalter

And after all, with the SuperBowl coming to Ford Field next year, fans need to get here somehow. Hey Lago, go with that theme!!Cas

I'd love to seee something done with Canada. I don't think there is a single scenery for Toronto Pearson available, either pay-ware or free-ware.It'd be cheap too, to build an airport in Canada with our lousy dollar;)CF-AOA

Guest vas_yan

I see most pepople express a prefernce for US airports but i think that on the other side of the pond many would like to see a brand new LGAV(Athens International Airport).It only opened a few months before fs2002 hit the stores so it is not even included in it.There is a quite good freeware version but I for one would like to see what Lago can do with it.What I know for sure is that it attacts a lot of virtual flyers on both VATSIM and IVAO. My ...0.02 EUROCENTS :-hah

Guest ABpilot

KMIA KMIA KMIA KMIA plz plz plz plz, or Princess Juliana Intl.

Ryan,I belive some-one was doing/already did KPHXdon't recall where though

I think since they have done an American Airport they should come back to Europe. How about Madrid Baraja

I wish they would do Gibraltar...they could put some of that gmax scenery in..they could have gmax boats in the bay..they could have gmax cable cars going up the rock..cars going across the runway and then when a plane takes off or lands..some barriers come down and they all stop at the barriers and wait for the plane to go past....With their active sound techonology they could have the barrier sounds by the barriers...would be great....Anyway the only downside is ..It wont sell very well.. so will have to be somewhere else.JFK would be my number one but thats hard to do due to lack of photos and the fact its very hard to do anything now since 9-11.Craig Kiltie

>JFK would be my number one but thats hard to do due to lack >of photos and the fact its very hard to do anything now >since 9-11. Tell me about it.... horrible.Mathijs