Sign in to follow this  

Poll: Where did you fly today?

Guest Dominik Mann

Or, more specifically, where did you fly today in FS? :-)I just finished a flight from Charles de Gaulle to Santiago de Chile, using Simubuild's A340-500 in Air France livery. A little over 14 hours flight time according to FSNav (true time significantly shorter by using time acceleration ;-) ), but when I exited FS it logged over 19 hours. Maybe something to do with time zones?Your turn!

I've just completed a Scottish Tour in the Siai Marchetti SF260.AFOX :-wave

Guest B52Drivr

Hi All,I try to spend at least an hour every day. Last night I did the round trip in the new CRJ 200 from KMEI (Meridian Mississippi, my home,) to KATL. When I'm pressed for time, this is a good flight, where you can start out with engines shut down, use all the addon's, such as FD Companion ProFlight2000, FS Maintenence and such . . .in the dusk of the evening it makes a nice flight, cruising at FL320.Most nights that's all my 'FS Widow, or my horses, will allow . . .Best to All,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

EIDW-EGPH. A/C=Dash7. Wanted to look at the new Lago scenery for Ireland and Scotland. Impressive like all of the TerraMesh.Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Practicing takeoffs, landings, and flying the pattern from runway 17 at my hometown airport, KDXR, alternately flying the DF 177 Cardinal, freeware Cherokee LN-ROG, and Greg Pepper's Beech G-18.

Return trip of East Midlands (EGNX) to Milan Malpensa (LIMC) (isd Project Scenery) in the Iberworld Project Airbus A320 merged with the PSS A320 Panel. Nice trip but a bit stormy down in Milan!!

KSDM to X68(NASA shuttle landing strip/15000ft long). I flew the 747 with the shuttle on its back.Al

Guest abent

CYYC (Calgary, Alberta) - KSEA in DF734 (Air Canada). Awesome flight. Fantastic scenery! Gave 130 pax a nice sight seeing tour - at least the ones with window seats! :7 Adam

HILSGG (Geneva) to LEBL (Barcelona)... just a quick hour... Trying out the yeodesigns 737-200. Very nice flight. A problem with NO weather at Barcelona (000 at 000 clear 29.92 15 15), I checked under local weather and there should have been winds from 240 ish and some clouds at 3000 ish.However, the 732 is very nice. I love the stairs! If you haven't tried it......... get ithttp://www.yeodesigns.com/or you can get them in the file library too.:-)Pete

I was practicing aerobatics in SF260 in Seatlle area. :)

Out of Weston(EIWT) my local, north east to Dublin Int(EIDW), south as far as arklow, then back north over the west side of the wicklow mountains(hills to the rest of the world :) ) to Casement(EIME) and back into Weston in time for dinner. I was testing out the new ireland/scotland terramesh. dublin int is pertching on a 279 ft. high cliff ala table mountain and casement now seems to be the most difficult approach in the world now that one of the runways begins at the base of a cliff. apart from that its great.

Been flying in my home area today. Started in KSTL and flew to my home airport, KRSV. Then, took off in a thunderstorm and flew to KHUF.KP

Guest BobKK

KDAL (Love Field, Dallas) to KPHL(Philadelphia) in the LEARJET, IFR.Bob K

Just arrived.I took a Continental Express ERJ from Ottawa to Chicago. I still haven't checked out that Meigs scenery that I installed a while ago, so I wanted to head down there. Meigs doesn't have the runway for the ERJ, so I landed at Midway, and will hop over to Meigs in something else -- maybe the Dash-8 300.I had about an 80 knot headwind much of the way, and a few bumps. Otherwise, the flight was nice.After some sightseeing in Chicago, and the "home base" of MSFS, I think Washington and Charlottesville will be next on the tour.These are always interesting posts to read...Greghttp://www3.sympatico.ca/gregory.moffatt/ERJ.jpg