Sign in to follow this  

Poll: Where did you fly today?

My home airport of KCLE to KCLT in a US Airways 737. As always with FSNavigator and FSMeteo.

Hey guys,Well right now i just took off from Myrtle Beach on route to Florida :)I am on autopilot, have done a few errands around the house, watched a movie, fed the cats etc. etc. Still going strong and no crashes or stressed out angry ATC's :D=Wing=

I spent the evening trying out my new USB CH Yoke (love it by the way) tooling around the Seattle area in a couple 737s I downloaded last night. Check out some nice screenshots here: http://www.nramsey.net/fs2002.htm:)

I did:London Heathrow to Munich (EGLL-EDDM) and back with 767PIC and POSKY British Airways B763, London Airports and German Airports.London Heathrow to Frankfurt(EGLL-EDDF) and back with 767PIC and POSKY BA B763 as well, and london airports and german airports.

CYXC (Cranbrook, BC) to CYCG (Castlegar, BC) IFR with FSD Piper Cheyenne 400, RealityXP avionics, and brand new to me GoFlight hardware ;-) Really nice combo... Looking forward to flying out of Cranbrook for PIC767 fly-in on Sunday.DannyCYVR

Hey all,I did a really quick flight trying out the Westjet 737-800 lease from Delta. Beautiful scheme, and i like the Delta Engines on it. Took off from Edmonton and bombed around over the Rocky Mountains at FL200, and then headed East for 2 circuits in YYC (Calgary) and then out of boredom I did a circuit with the Posky Qantas 767-200ER and managed to land short of the runway! I was waaaaaaaay too heavy, forgot to adjust the fuel settings! Oh well. thats why its a simulator. Good times all in all.CheersKris

I'm glad you started this thread Dominik. It's interesting to see what everyone is doing and gives me some ideas of routes I'd like to try.KP

Guest Dominik Mann

My pleasure, Ken :-) . Right now I'm en route from Vancouver to Frankfurt aboard Simubuild's Air Canada A340-600 - can you tell what my favourite planes are? - , and just crossing over Greenland as I'm typing this. Toss in time acceleration and the "dial in but do not call ATC" trick, and you can do even those very long flights without having them keep you from more serious day-to-day matters that need to be done ;-) .

Guest Dominik Mann

This time I'm en route from Madrid to Buenos Aires in my trusty A346, and currently right over the Atlantic :-) .

HiFlight UA947, leg KIAD-KLAX, overcast!, testing different XML stuff, 4.5 hrs, Boeing 767-300 UA POSKY, own panel (The best 767-300 ever?!)phjvh

Guest Andrew

(Gatwick to Innsbruck) using that new DASH 8 and my own added GPS and enlarged panels.(So I can read them.)LOL:-) I love this aircraft. :-) Working TCAS audiable warnings need I say more. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Hi,Well I flew the Cheyenne LS400 from LIMJ (Genoa) to LIEE (Cagliari) as a leg of my around the world flight.I only use real time and real weather never with accelerated flight and also only GA aircraft. This around the world flight (third) is using only FSD aircraft.Cheers,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australiahttp://www.fsd-international.com/images/FSD_beta_tester.jpg[h3] FSD Aircraft "Around the world" flight.Now at LIEE(Cagliari)Italy[/h3]Intel Pentium IV 2.26GHz(533)512K L2 Cache NorthwoodIntel D850EMV2-LAN P4 (533MHz FSB)Kingston/Samsung 256MB PC-800 RAMBUS, x 2 (512Mb)MSI-8872 GeForce4 Titanium 4600 128MB DDRPioneer 16x DVD , 40x CD-ROM Tray Load ATA 66Hyundai -ImageQuest P910+, 19" Multi-Scan Digital MonitorIBM Deskstar 60GXP, 60GB HDD IDEAOpen QF50 Midi ATX Case with 300W P4 ATX Power SupplyHercules Game Theater XP, 6.1 speakers Dolby